Untitled

Attached: 1633567191957.png (1016x765, 1.64M)

I keep forgetting- is A-Train dead? The orange fast guy is I’m 99% sure.

>*carries the entire show* in your path

Where the FUCK is s3

A-Train is back on top actually. He got back in the team because the head explosions killed the other guy and the religious cult reformed his image.

no, hughie saved A-train like the cuck he is

All the way in June my friend.

Season 1 was good
Season 2 was mediocre bordering on SJW
I have 0 expectations for Season 3

S1 is ok with some issues. S2 is Game of Thrones season 9 bad. My only interest is in the trainwreck it's probably gonna be in S3.

Attached: 1597974479051.jpg (2000x1125, 1.12M)

How fucked in the head am I, that I related more to Homelander then any of the other characters?

s2 is only like GoT s7 bad. s3 will be GoT s8 or 9.

God what a great fucking actor. No one else in the show comes close, Karl Urban included.

hes what a real person would be if they had superpowers. anyone that says that they will only use their powers for good are delusional

Grow up, seriously.

Almost, what a real person would be if they had superpower is most of the other original seven, like A-train or Translucent.
Homelander's only reason for not killing everyone is because his desire for attention and love from the public is greater than anything else

Dude if I was basically superman I would spend most of my days banging groupies and generally being an asshole to other people. if anything he is the most normal of all of them if you can get past the whole drinking his moms bread milk u fart commander.

Not everyone is a sociopath user

I think some people would be corrupted and others would try to do good with various levels of success. Doesn't help that Homelander has antisocial personality disorder with really shitty upbringing. Maybe he was nurtured into a sociopath. The plane crash only happened because Homelander has short fuse and beamed up the plane's computer when the dude tried to kill him. A guy like Hancock would just throw the guy out of the plane and then fly in a pilot to land the plane safely.

I'd spend my time checking out the bottom of the ocean or go and fuck around on other planets. leave people to kill themselves like we're already going to. Being a living god and ruling a planet would get old fucking quick

wtf is this Jethro