This right here is the kind of representation POC folk got in LOTR before. Our humanity was reduced to savagery...

This right here is the kind of representation POC folk got in LOTR before. Our humanity was reduced to savagery. I'm genuinely so thankful Amazon is giving us POSTIVE representation in the new LOTR series and I don't care what y'all racist incels think.

Attached: Serpent_Lord_crop.png (640x530, 559.83K)

>Our humanity was reduced to savagery.
No, that's where it was at the whole time, you fucking retarded nigger animal.

Im a poc too. Why can't diversity cucks who want representation create your own unique and original stories instead of bastardizing other culturely made stories and demanding them to spend millions of their money to represent you for your $9.99 monthly sub.

Arabs represented like the savages they are

Cringe.

So are you proud of your tribal roots or embarrassed by them?
Pick one.

>y'all
American. The only history user knows about his roots are 300 years in America. Half assed history of that too. Has no understanding of his original roots and culture.

I'm a POC and that looks like a badass character. You're probably some butthurt effeminate white leftist

There's a whole scene where Faramir explicitly talks about how the brown people he's fighting are human beings like him, and that war is tragic because it turns brother against the brother. The inability to see a man wearing warrior gear inspired by real life tribal cultures as fully human and worthy of sympathy is on you.

>Our humanity was reduced to savagery.
Amazon shills deserve to get slapped.

Pretty much this.

But this guy was badass and one of the most memorable parts of the trilogy.

>t. political illiterate

Haradrim warriors and especially armour was very kino in the movies

Attached: haradrim.jpg (392x501, 45.4K)

Most "poc folk" would agree that those characters were pretty cool. They only show up for a while and manage to be memorable.

There shouldn't be any POC representation, LOTR is a white people, you brown and black people have your own things

How can people take a bait that obvious.

That guy is fucking cool looking, though. He looks like he rode an elephant 500 miles to kill a motherfucker.

>Our humanity was reduced to savagery
So, an accurate portrayal? You want them to lie?

Attached: africa9.png (1809x4531, 2.92M)

high quality bait

that's easterling though

its a chinkerling, not an arab

I notice you'll never imply Northrop Grumman is bad, you whore.