Tfw no raised by wolves thread

>tfw no raised by wolves thread
it is over...

Attached: over.jpg (720x1080, 279.28K)

Attached: Raised.by.Wolves.2020.S01E02.Pentagram.720p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_20201111_230652.172.jpg (1280x720, 111.43K)

First for Father

Attached: 1643901200676.jpg (1000x563, 32.88K)

Based. Watching it rn

I stopped paying attention around ep8 I think. Sell me on whats happened, what's this about robot snakes?

If you watch this show: You are a cuckold. Full stop. OP is a cuckold bitch piece of shit deserving only of death.

It's a show about two humanoid robots, one a black male and one a flat-chested white female. He has no powers, she's a war machine who fights by SCREAMING. The entire theme of the show is anti-religion. It's the most ultra WOKE bullshit I have ever had the misfortune of seeing and fuck you to DEATH for making this thread you nigger-dick loving mound of shit.

>only 8 episodes instead of 10

Attached: 1635867975770.gif (500x260, 420.64K)

what's the pull of this show?

It's weird

I keep thinking its Joffrey in the poster
Anyways it looks boring

I cant take travis acting seriously. Hes acting exacly like he did in Vikings

in a good way? I find the art and the synopsis weird, but neither is pulling me

Is it worth getting caught up on this show? Never seen any of it.

Just finished the first EP. Kino is back on the menu. Will we make it /Sol/bros?

Attached: dont care.jpg (1228x746, 91.16K)

It's not perfect, but it's got a really unique setting and style that's not like anything else out right now.

Oh and also Father is /ourguy/

The show moves forward with each episode and doesn't get too stale. It's a descent watch if you have nothing else to do.

The politics is basically whatever you want to read on it. You might seethe or not depending on how much of a little bitch you are but in general it's ignorable and there's no real aggressive argument being made other than merely having the religious disputes exist in the world.

It's obvious that the Sol worshipers are christians but the writers couldn't put christianity on because it would piss people off and it turns out to not stop christcucks from getting pissed off anyway.

Is this good? I don't usually watch things with black male/white female in the marketing material. The rule has never steered me wrong.

Two androids land on a planet with a ship carrying human embryos. The androids are programmed as incubation chambers and caregivers for the children. There is/was a massive civil war on earth that wrecked the planet.
One of the androids is secretly a repurposed top-of-the-line battle droid. The planet is supposed to be devoid of complex/intelligent life... want to guess how that goes? A human ship eventually makes its way to the planet, robot battle momma doesn't like what they're selling.
The narrative almost falls into a nuanced look at characters' motivations but ultimately ends up being so many sequences of half-revealed plots that you'll just stop caring about any of them.

Even though they're a "couple" they're a sexless robot couple that never even kiss or hold hands. It also helps both actors and their characters are good.

The first few episodes are kino, but it gets bad at the end.

>THE DOOOOOOOR THAT FINALLY OPEENS
chewie we're home