All they had to do was drop Chief off on a random ring amd have him shoot covenant with some unsc marines. Thats it...

All they had to do was drop Chief off on a random ring amd have him shoot covenant with some unsc marines. Thats it. Thats the only plot that's needed. How do you fuck this up.

Attached: 20220203_093233.png (808x788, 260.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The economy isn't for men anymore

I'm a tranny and I made 110k last year and I buy streaming services. They're doing this for me (they don't know im right wing)

she'll be canonically stronger but have no real feats like all pandering capeshit females, also like said television is for women not a man with self-respect

you should have kept your balls to spite these people

women have always controlled the economy as consumers. The problem is theyre suppliers now

This looks fake

Just accept it and wait for a better show

Attached: Eisenhorn-Mar2-OmnibusCover1g.jpg (1000x1093, 213.69K)

Literally any dickhead can edit a HTML, where's the source

Eisenhorn is based to be made in modern times. Both his straight laced younger self or his batshit insane older self. Litteraly embodies everything thats hated by modern Hollywood

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/

>Hmm, you know what Halo fans want to see? Random literally who females who aren't the MC of every Halo game kicking ass!

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Just don't cut off your boobs/balls and you'll be based enough.

>I got BTFO making this manufactured outrage thread yesterday so today I will make it again
Any Forums takes BACK SEAT to EMPOWERED WOMEN bait

Because it's a tv show, not a video game, and it needs more plot than "Go from point A to point B, and shoot anything that gets in your way."

haha yeah nothing like that could ever hap-

Attached: f06.jpg (638x917, 79.73K)

>How do you fuck this up.
On purpose, I guess.
(((The message))) is more important than staying to to the source material.
Staying true to the source material is far right nazi bullshit, which is frowned upon ever since 2016.

>Production isn't woke
>Get cancelled on social media, bad press
>Production is woke
>Feels forced and quality suffers, reviews poorly

Must be rough working in the tv/film industry in 2022

>Showrunners fuck off before the shitstorm can start
Like Rats leaving the sinking ship

>There's something special about her
>She's the key to all this
>I don't know how I got this power
They're really gonna sideline the whole USMC (including the black and tumblr spartans) to have a brave chink refugee woman save the universe from an evil white Covenant woman

You don't even need any clickbait articles to feel that, the trailer bears it out already doesn't it?

Attached: powerful.gif (498x247, 3.39M)

They're probably gonna make a fucking insurrectionist terrorist cell into a group of "freedom fighters" with good morals, ignoring the fact that they killed millions before the covvie wars even began.