Did Valerian kill her acting career?

did Valerian kill her acting career?

Attached: 778.jpg (1085x1496, 548.96K)

What career

Her being a terrible actress did that

maybe? it's not like she was going strong before that.
is there a site where one could find insider industry info like this? or is it just clickbaity rumors everywhere

>CARA'S CAREER IS DEAD!

Attached: 1633665004687.jpg (640x480, 62.35K)

is this the alien eyes girl trying to make her eyes closer together?

I really liked Valerian, probably will be seen as a classic in another 30-40 years.

She can look kinda cute but she can't act for dogshit.

spbp

no, prosopagnosia user, but maybe they'll have sex together later.

Attached: 24362095.jpg (1118x839, 147.68K)

It’s not.
It doesn’t have a story that’s easy to follow.

I'm not saying it is a classic, I'm saying it will be seen like Logan's Run for instance as being a classic 70s film, but it's not actually a good movie maybe, it's just iconic.

I don't think so. no one ever talks about it. I've never seen a reference to it anywhere else. there are no quotable lines. no iconic scenes. I don't think most people even know it exists. it has inspired nothing (well the movie didn't, the original comic is a different story).

Same is true for a lot of movies famous now decades after their release. Just my opinion anyway, could be wrong. I just think it will stand out among the pack when it comes to 2010s in film, maybe alongside Mad Max Fury Road, err... can't even think of anything not capeshit that people will even care about lol

Fury Road had people making memes about it. it made waves in the noosphere.
Valerian looked pretty and nothing else.
compare it for example with the Fifth Element that is still memed about to this day.

Attached: 1458941170837.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

She can't keep getting away with it!

>she can't keep not posting videos after
fixed

Having a rich family is not enough to compensate for an inability to act. She never had a real career.

>Having a rich family is not enough to compensate for an inability to act.
AH AH AH AH
but I guess being jewish is enough?
see: Gal Gadot

did they?

cara is also jewish

The beginning bit of valerian was so kino, the middle was cool too when they were going through the different parts of the station. It just sucks that the plot devolved into an analogy for aboriginals which had no excitement

>Ethnicity: English, as well as 1/16th Welsh, 1/16th Ashkenazi Jewish, small amounts of Dutch, German, French, Scottish, distant Irish and Jersey [Channel Islander], 1/256 Portuguese
I don't think 1/16th is enough, basically no one in her close family is jewish. they're rich and powerful but it's simply not enough.

I can't remember a single thing about that movie except for the awful chemistry Cara had with that twink.