Good narration kino?

Good narration kino?

Attached: 20220130_000002.jpg (1080x747, 126.03K)

>tfw when I’m in the middle of watching a movie I start drafting the post I’m going to make about it on Any Forums after it’s over

Attached: 7080BE25-EC4A-4243-82DD-7D50DAE3B7A0.jpg (1129x676, 322.5K)

literally me

woah he's literally me except i haven't left my moms basement in 2 and a half years

I found out my gf is one of those people with no minds eye or internal monologue. Idk what to do

Attached: 9842452E-A93C-4A40-A050-A17D0509F2FB.png (800x1159, 2.57M)

the thing about creating anthologies in my head is true. but im not in any of them. it's in the third person and follows other made up characters.

tfw im not good enough to even be in my own imagination

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

Listen To Me Marlon
A History of Western Philosophy

Based as fuck but I don't remember it having a narrator?

Either start writing for novels/games/shows to make a career out of your spergtastic imagination, or just knock it off entirely.

I'm the shonen antagonist in my own anthologies
I even get frozen after the battle with my rival and get unfrozen 10 000 years in the future when global warming has changed everything
then they re-create my rival with neural networking and robotics and we repeat our epic Naruto-Sasuke type battle
I love spending evening just mapping it out

>imagines what ir be like to start life over with everything he's learned
non-stop thinking that lads

Attached: confused-confusion.gif (450x344, 2.04M)

This is normal you absolute retards. Everyone does these things, normies post about it constantly on twitter and reddit

-90iq people can't, they can't process conditional reasoning

I've literally spent the last 2 days straight pacing my flat thinking over my problems and potential outcomes. I can definitely relate.

>spend more time acting out potential outcomes in my head than actually living life
it sucks

i gotchu OP

Attached: unhomme.jpg (1000x1363, 195.03K)

Cope and seeth, people with shit tier IQs can still spend all day thinking they are Spider-Man

It's over

Are you sure she's not just confused and retarded?

>pacing my flat thinking
this is kino. i've had multiple people tell me i stress them out when i do it.