Leatherface hunts woke millennials in Netflix's THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

youtube.com/watch?v=zcI6SFiK_yk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.88K)

Confirmed leaks

Young entrepreneur Melody (Sarah Yarkin) travels to Texas with her friends in order to purchase a series of abandoned buildings and rebuild them into a commercial center. She brings along her teenage sister Lila (Elsie Fisher), who survived a school shooting. Melody is averse to guns because of this and clashes with the conservative gun-owning locals. The town is known for a massacre in 1974 whose culprit was never caught.

The group takes down a confederate flag from the side of one of the buildings, were an aging Leatherface (Mark Burnham) lives with his elderly mother (Alice Krige), the only one able to control him. Leatherface’s mother gets into an altercation with the outsiders, has a heart attack upon learning that they have bought the building and will evict her, and dies on the way to the hospital. Leatherface snaps, carves a mask out of his mother’s face and returns to town to kill those he blames for her death. A storm prevents the Melody and her friends from leaving, and Leatherface kills them off one by one. At one point, he mutilates a group trapped in a bus while they stream everything on IG live.

Sally Hardesty (Olwen Fouéré), the sole survivor of the original massacre, has become a Texas Ranger obsessed with finding and killing Leatherface, who disappeared after the massacre. She hears about his return and heads into town, arriving in time to save Melody and Lila by shooting Leatherface, who doesn't even remember her. Leatherface recovers and kills Sally before Melody and Lila manage to kill him. Melody calls their self-driving Tesla to leave when Leatherface suddenly revives and pulls her out. As the car drives away, Lila watches in horror as Leatherface beheads Melody and dances around her body.

In a post-credits scene, Leatherface returns to the abandoned Sawyer family home, ready to start his crimes anew.

Attached: TCM.jpg (1143x750, 282.7K)

holy shit this looks bad.

holy shit this looks kino.

If this is real, holy shit what garbage.

>Sally Hardesty (Olwen Fouéré), the sole survivor of the original massacre, has become a Texas Ranger obsessed with finding and killing Leatherface, who disappeared after the massacre.

Attached: 0A8B2E8E-7B28-4868-972F-842886A6AAAC.jpg (499x614, 26.94K)

>a group of heckin' VALID enbie school shooting survivors from San Fran decide to buy a bunch of land in Texas with their jew dad's money and build a gay strip mall that's just six Sephoras
>luckily, Ted Cruz is there to exact revenge when they tear down a Novorossiya flag from the side of his family home, mistaking it for a confederate naval jack (NOT the stars and bars)
>watch this wild and wacky horror flick that'll be sure to leave your stupid millenial friends terrified of Texas, and will leave you with a sense of relief that hopefully you'll get a 3 or 4 year reprieve from the endless stream of shitty "consultants" and "WebDevs" moving to the south and shitting it up
holy based

>"Sally, I'm afraid your old friend's back."
>*Sally turns to face the camera*
>"Evil dies tonight."
really netflix?!

Attached: 124215145.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>couldn’t find a wild, uncivilised mongoloid for 50 whole years in a rural settlement
Did she not just look in the house where she fucking found him the first time? Lel
It’s not fucking NYC he slipped into

Attached: 3B4D0293-5007-4878-A03F-678B33491F92.jpg (1080x1350, 219.54K)

This sounds horrible wtf

>killer shows up in front of kids
>bro dude millennial-speak
I like it when he dies.

We've really ran out of every remake/reboot/requel template.

>50 years I've been waiting for this night. Just to seem him again.
>W-who?!
>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Attached: dun dun dun.png (1585x779, 1M)

>Leatherface
I wish it was less about Leatherface and more about the creepy family and their house. have they learned nothing from House of 1000 Corpses? that's why the first and second movies rule and the rest suck. derailed by Jason Vorhees.

Attached: AAAABc5TY0QcVI3v5zbdXI86bKU4_3DvdFt8f9UXt3vu5VGPxQXurX-145sr0pnPuIVGFc0eTCZ2EDjdNc-6tKEswCLE8_Rq[1].jpg (1280x720, 176.04K)

it's the literal plot of Halloween 2018 lmao

Already outdated too. They should have said "Ayo no cap fr finna lookin sus in that drip"

ESE NO

Attached: 1643848992474m.jpg (1024x821, 98.61K)

isn't leatherface like 75 years old here then, just push him over lol

>I waited 38 years for this moment…….

Attached: E16E8CF3-D2B6-4D3C-86E3-4C2DCA6C72D8.jpg (2000x1449, 442.18K)

>Leatherface stands still as they all take his picture

Yikes.

So, they're just going to keep making the same movies over and over again on like some 10-20yr cycle? That's the plan?

and somehow his mom is still fucking alive in the movie? Kek

>She brings along her teenage sister Lila (Elsie Fisher), who survived a school shooting. Melody is averse to guns because of this and clashes with the conservative gun-owning locals
>The group takes down a confederate flag from the side of one of the buildings
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this movie

Attached: 189788.gif (245x230, 959.71K)

(((Yes.)))

>The group takes down a confederate flag from the side of one of the buildings, were an aging Leatherface (Mark Burnham) lives with his elderly mother (Alice Krige), the only one able to control him. Leatherface’s mother gets into an altercation with the outsiders, has a heart attack upon learning that they have bought the building and will evict her, and dies on the way to the hospital.
So Leatherface is the good guy?

Society is fucked and the industry needs to shit out pozzed garbage for teenagers again and again, so yes. And since old jars make the best jam (because those jars are from a society who was better and therefore produced better products) they do it with old franchises.
Not defending the original movie by the way, the slasher genre has always been american jewish garbage.

>Leatherface murdering liberals
Idk sounds based

I really hope Nightmare in Elm Street amd Friday the 13th get proper new movies, not discount Halloween 2018
Both are more than big enough to do their own thing and be successful

Me and my trans girlfriend (pic related) are gonna watch this opening night, thanks Netflix!!

Attached: 165415-1539375174.jpg (1280x720, 80.03K)

>Try anything and you're cancelled bro.

Attached: lead chink.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

new F13 MUST have practical effects and lots of titties and beer or it is pointless