ASIP

>Dennis has somehow turned into the voice of reason, and he seems to have stolen Mac's bossiness trait
>Dee has lost all character, motivation and drive entirely and seems to exist solely to annoy the guys now
>Mac is literally nothing but "the gay one" now, literally every other trait is just gone
>Charlie barely does anything anymore, he just reacts to Frank and does "le stupid xD" shit
>Frank has calmed down a lot, from being a disgusting old man to just being an old man
Why does this show even exist anymore?

Attached: 1630434092739.jpg (706x397, 96.72K)

Their podcast is terrible. Charlie is a vain loser who can’t get over his childhood bullies, Rob is a legitimate sociopath and will eventually murder someone over a parking dispute, Glenn is an autistic who thinks he’s Dennis.

Interesting, didn't know they had a podcast. I discarded them when they came out as pro gay and anti gun.

Yeah they always struck me as pieces of shit

Mac's coming out was the big turning point because it changed a lot of the dynamic for the gang. When he was in the closet he constantly sought approval and validation, often by barking orders (hoping to be complimented for a nice plan) or showing off as a bad-ass (hoping to be showered with praise).
Now he just really really wants to fuck Dennis and it's a little sad to watch because he used to be the most fun character.

To me the only real problem is how fucking old they're getting. It was funny watching a gang of late-20s doing silly shit with a failing bar.

Bringing on Frank as the infinitely-rich money-man ruined a lot of the Paddy's Pub because that place is literally nothing but a shitty hangout spot Mac and Dennis happen to own a share of now. Not to mention they're barely in the bar in anymore.

Just imagine what their lives are like (the actors) and the trivial shit they think about

Glenn is a distinguished actor that has played the character of "Dennis" in a variety of TV-Shows, such as "Emergency Room" and "That 80s Show", and yet he has decidedly distanced himself from the only character he ever plays in anything

>rob is legitimate sociopath
what makes you arrive at this conclusion?

I think Frank's character was a nice addition, but they shouldn't have made him Mr. Moneybags, I agree.
If he was dirt poor too it might have incentivized them to actually try to run the bar properly and make money.

To me the central problem is that the episodes barely have anything happening anymore. It's mostly just "The Gang goes to the zoo and silliness ensues!", and then they spend 20 minutes reacting to shit and the episode's over. It's just such fucking lazy writing and they barely manage to even get any jokes in there.

Rob was raised by 2 mothers so I’m not surprised

>his daddy issues in the show were actually real

I stopped watching near season 10.
I may want to watch the new seasons, what am I in for?

At the end of 12 you'll realize why pretty much anyone who cared called the quits there. It feels like an ending.

I have listened to/watched all episodes and will probably continue doing so, but do agree that the podcast is a mixed bag. One of the things that annoys me the most is how little they spend talking about the actual episode in 45 or so minutes (maybe 5-10 minutes max). Like the latest episode they spent majority of the time talking about the Beatles and whose father was in which branch of the military and did what. Glenn tries as he writes notes about the episodes into his phone, but there was at least one moment in the latest episode where Glenn looked at his phone and at the same moment, Rob interrupted him with something completely unrelated which threw the conversation onto an entirely different topic.

Season 10 is great and basically the last hurrah of kino
Season 11 has some kino but isn’t able to string it together for a full season
Everything past that is unwatchable

Fat Mac was the peak of the character.

Attached: 1620493443501.jpg (384x576, 32.11K)

This is pretty true. Season 11 is very harsh around the edges but season 12 is the final straw for me. And even then they were very clearly off the rails.

Season 13 and 14 feel like literal contractual obligation.

didn't his dog ripped a two-year old's face off 8 years ago?

Show peaked with The DENNIS System

They've all claimed to own and/or like guns on the podcast

Also

meant to reply to

Danny devito posted anti gun shit on Twitter

I meant all 3 on the podcast