Haha this is actually kinda true, what makes Disney think women would prefer John Smith over THAT?! LOL

Haha this is actually kinda true, what makes Disney think women would prefer John Smith over THAT?! LOL

Attached: IMG_20220203_133612.jpg (1080x1412, 358.15K)

Well she was eleven.

Because he's clearly a closeted homosexual. Just look at those BEAR pawprints on his chest. Check his breechclout for a hanky.

all women are natural whores for foreigners and especially violent invaders and conquerors. this is embedded in their DNA

Because to every woman on the planet white > everything else.

I mean, Disney made John Smith the literal Chad meme in Pocahontas, so idk have they seen the movie?

Attached: john-smith-pocahontas-1995-BPF9K4.jpg (1300x867, 186.02K)

Pocahontas and John Smith were real historical people. She ended up choosing John Rolfe, and died upon visiting England.

>nobody cares for natives

sad

Kokoum was hotter but also boring as shit. John was charismatic. Simple as.

she was a leftist minded woman, aka a race traitor.

But well I hate Pocahontas, and Anastasia too. You don't make children cartoon about real historical figure historical figure. Esêcially since you're not going to commit to huiistorical truth because both those women had shit lives. Anastasia more than Pocahontas, though.

>what makes Disney think women would prefer John Smith over THAT?! LOL
the immense amount of fanfiction about john smith probably answers that question

imagine the cope of trying to rewrite history because it doesn't fit your worldview

were complettely erased of entertainment by wokies.

>you will never have a Turok movie with a super cute real american men hunting tyranosaurus while being shirtless for no good reason.

its a survival mechanism

Disney Pocahontas is already revisionnist shit though.

status and money are far more desirable than looks

So John Smith was Muslim?

>the immense amount of fanfiction about john smith probably answers that question
eurocentrism is a helluva drug

Seems gauged in reality, white males are the modt desireable partner for any female. Dont make me look for the graph.

then why white bitches fuck dogs?

Sadly this. Humans are inherently pathetic.

And it makes perfect sense from an evolutionary and genes' pool perspective. Why don't the BELIEVE IN SCIENCE people believe that?

oh noes euros center their own history
what a chock !

>all these white copes
I wonder why you all are incels and virgins in real life though? The moment racism ended and you couldn't kill women for not picking white men and couldn't kill minority men for having bigger dicks. Y'all became virgins lmao.

Also real life pocahantas didn't "choose" slaver rapist john smith. She was taken away as a child bride. This white hollywood shit be insidious garbage.

Just the white ones.

>be
The hands that typed this belong to someone who’s entire life is funded by white people. Many such cases

seethe more faggot

>Why don't the BELIEVE IN SCIENCE people believe that?
I know the EXACT nature of women precisely because I didn't skip biology classes

>mask falls off
>america is about equality and hard work!
>ehehe actually is all just racist garbage and white fragility

A system that only serves the needs of the few will find itself be torn down by the many.

Attached: 1548591426663.jpg (800x800, 104.42K)

Because they're anti-reality

Like this person, this is just someone whose racist against whites

yeah wtf? John Smith is clearly portrayed as 10/10 handsome man

Why dont you move back to africa and write your own folklore?

>le minorities are actually leeching off whites fantasy and projection
Lmao pure white copage. You couldn't even pick your own damn cotton. America has built it's wealth exploiting minorities. Be it slavery, colonization, underpaid immigrants, capitalism, etc.

You pigskins are the real parasites.

Cope. More than likely I'll be fucking your wife and daughter. Maybe your son too lmao.

in the movie this dude is a raging retard while john smith is cool and reserved, pretty easy to understand

Whites are a minority. Browns are a majority.

>pointing out the institutionalized racism of whites.. is LE REAL RACISM
Jeez just kill yourself this kind of bullshit hasn't worked in decades

Imagine coming from genetic stock that were exploited and saying whites are coping

Imagine your entire racial identity being based around crying about all the massive Ls you took. Why don't you focus on the wins instead? Oh...

Not in your stolen lands and countries whitoid. Give it back and go to europe. Even europe was probably stolen from some poor saps who welcomed your cancer murderous people.

Attached: asdf.jpg (1197x844, 113.23K)

this, hence the whole BLACKED movement

I’m white, there is literally nothing you can ever say or do that will ever change that, Kofi. Seethe more before your prepaid internet card runs out.

>blonde hair
traditionally feminine trait across all populations through history