Even as a kid watching this ep I never understood why Homer wouldn't just be with her

Even as a kid watching this ep I never understood why Homer wouldn't just be with her.

Attached: 81d51378-b3b7-4d3b-9a32-6cde0ac7a19c_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 24.89K)

american prudism

I miss Phil Hartman

it's canon that he nailed her

The only way to interpret it is that it makes no sense why Marge would put up with Homer, so it also makes no sense why Homer wouldn't go for Mindy. In other words the episode exists to excuse Homer and Marge's relationship.

in real life Homer would've fucking smashed the shit outta that bitch. The nigga strangles his son and forgets her daughters birthday and drinks all day. Why wouldn't he fuck some hot bitch on the side? I know I would be smashing a young thot after 20 years of marriage to nagging raspy voiced blue haired bitch

homer's balls shrinked too much due to radiation

Because he's being loyal to the mother of his children?

Chrissy pls

Homer did get with Mindy though, he just imagines Marge

He was, he just imagined she was Marge not to feel guilty.

Kys degenerate scum

Attached: Capteure.jpg (361x446, 21.98K)

Because Marge serves as Homer's mother figure to compensate for the hole left in his life by his actual BPD hippie mother. It's a toxic, co-dependent bond and he knows it, but he can't break it no matter how much he wants to, because he can't stand the thought of feeling as alone as he did when his mother walked out.
That's why he cries when he's sat on the bed with Mindy; not only does he want this woman, he knows his life and relationship with her will be more healthy than what he has with Marge. Maybe he even thinks Marge will be happier without him, since he is all too aware that he has been a burden on her life for decades. But his relationship with Mindy would be a relationship of equals, and that prospect terrifies him.

because he has kids ?

YWNBAW

sorry to hear your parents were divorced

So what?

S

The Turkey is the key to all this

Attached: img.png (876x566, 554.93K)

yes it's "prudism" that explains why a family-friendly show didn't promote the wilful destruction of the nuclear family and the betrayal of a loved one, you dumb bugman

We need to bring back mistresses

I must be loyle to my mamo

If she was a slim pale 8 year old girl I'd have probably caved in to temptation.

would you be okay with your dad fucking random women ?

>people are either completely moral or completely immoral

>So what?
Not that user but side pussy isn't worth losing you house, half your wages, and seeing some other man raise your kids while you only see them every other weekend. Also for the younger anons here never get married. The system is against you.

Attached: 245957683_401760681582173_8267460148168252920_n.jpg (960x876, 46.93K)

Sneed