Snowed in

>Snowed in
>Watching this kino again
Time be a flat circle though

Attached: rus.jpg (1500x1800, 692.85K)

What was this exactly?

Attached: dolls.png (781x519, 546.36K)

Me on the right.

I once sucked dick on a horse on my way to school. Then the lady came out and I told her I was just patting them.

Marvel-tier show

t. Contrarian

>oh wooo I'm so depressed and edgy
grow up user

Perfectly normal behavior, why do you ask

Attached: 1641558800781.jpg (1200x1200, 991.75K)

This, specifically the ghetto heist episode

The future slut daughter heard about what the cult did in their rituals from other older kids who were part of the school system

God I hope this snow kills a lot of homeless

true

Reasonable theory. What's with the the crown in the tree though, and the sexual drawings? Marty's daughters seem fucked up.

>lmao just on my way to rob le crak house in le gritty realistic le tv show

Attached: avengers_vfx.jpg (1920x1080, 355.01K)

Attached: 1643630317918.jpg (1000x1000, 69.12K)

kek

The crown thing and the sexual drawings from what I gather was basically the problem that Marty has, in that he basically ignores what's happening to his daughters before it comes around to bite him back, in that the crown is left up there to linger for years while the sex drawings are likely the influence of the fucked up details his daughter learned from school

The very moment it jumped the shark

Attached: 1509588502007.png (1093x615, 733.28K)

>Thinking the first season ever jumped the shark

Attached: 1642800211709.jpg (224x225, 8.01K)

It’s exactly like Marvel and you’re dumb if you can’t see that

Attached: fucking marvel show.png (922x976, 1.16M)

is this one of those that gets better on rewatches? it was decent, but i found myself fast-forwarding through a lot of cringe

seems you chose the wrong pictures buddy, you must of gotten lost looking for the first frame of film for season 2

>crack house
Do retail outlets hold corporate finance departments?

pretty sure they jumped the shark in the first episode when they find the dead deer girl. marvel-tier show, girl gets bit by a radioactive deer and developed super powers lmao. wow great writing.

one of the few times it was actually fun to watch

>ohhh gee i hope thanos ledoux doesn't kill those kids before my sidekick gets the location of his super villain lair!

Attached: 76237627276276.jpg (622x933, 58.31K)

>being this butthurt
keep going.

It was pretty good except for the marvel tier ghetto heist episode that could have been removed with no harm to the show. Really jumped the shark there

>The crown thing and the sexual drawings from what I gather was basically the problem that Marty has, in that he basically ignores what's happening to his daughters before it comes around to bite him back, in that the crown is left up there to linger for years
This. Rust and Marty have dinner and Marty just gets up and leaves as the daughters whisper about him being drunk. Marty is always pre occupied.

If I like Marvel movies will I like this show?

Yes, especially the ghetto heist/racewar episode
And then you can post on reddit about how great it was

what is this movie?

A show with ""realism"" on par with Dr.Strange seeing into the future

Attached: 1421269087031.jpg (1280x720, 172.96K)

Marvel