Rod Flanders : I'm jealous of girls 'cause they get to wear dresses. Ned Flanders : One problem at a time, boy

Rod Flanders : I'm jealous of girls 'cause they get to wear dresses. Ned Flanders : One problem at a time, boy.

Attached: 49282cfbed71139b1911c2e53a87a332.jpg (300x226, 16.61K)

Every boy felt like that one time in his life though.
Why do girls get their own clothes but can still wear ours? They also had all these specific girly magazines and everything else was unisex.

Clothing are a social construct

Cross dressing used to be a fleeting curiosity that most people think about at some point, the same way they might see an ad for a toy on tv and imagine what it’d be like to play with it, and then get on with their actual lives. Today that curiosity is actively stoked and encouraged to the point of creating mental illness that’s then pandered to to create ideal consumers who are dependent on the medical/pharmaceutical/cosmetic surgery industry, have had their social life crushed so that they spend more time consuming media, and that media is marketed as an antidote to their problems or an affirmation of their personal narratives, and almost completely eradicate the possibility of them getting married and starting a family. This both props up the property market since people staying single creates higher demand for housing per person, and prevents people from gaining the selflessness and care for the state of their society that having a child instilled in people. They want people to hate the world and be selfish, while letting off controlled steam through managed outlets like modern corporate-led “anti-racism“ to give them the impression that they’re fighting for a better world, despite them being part of the machinery that propagates the actual sources of their depression.

>have had their social life crushed so that they spend more time consuming media, and that media is marketed as an antidote to their problems or an affirmation of their personal narratives, and almost completely eradicate the possibility of them getting married and starting a family.
Not trans and this is me.

I cross dress heh I am a pretty girl.

Completely correct.

Anyone else find cross-dressing really hot and did it as a kid during their sexual awakening but never actually wanted to be a woman? I feel like today I would have gotten railroaded into trannydom

One fuck and suck at a time, Sneed.

What are you talking about? You wouldn't see a bitch in a tux or swim trunks and who do you think Playboy or Hustler appeals to?

You should address that user

>Every boy felt like that one time in his life though.
I never gave it any thought. Is this not the default experience for most boys?

All my kid life all I ever wanted to be was either a tmnt, spiderman,a tank or a pokemon trainer.

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

It's a big problem.

what about the humble handkerchief? and where to put said clothing apparatus as I walk?
we must SNEEze Da means of CHudUCKtion

It's just part of being curious about women, to a boy everything about women is a mystery and things like their clothes aren't just confusing they are kept secret. Some women's clothes are even hot, it makes sense for a boy to be curious about it and learn through physically touching or even wearing the clothes.

Yeah but then you grow up and you're like
>Holy shit girls are retarded niggers good thing I'm s guy

I'm pretty sure it is but why are you asking closeted faggots about it here?

women wear dresses because centuries ago it was a privilege to be able to wear a pair of pants and i guess we never changed from that. children and women literally couldnt be trusted not to soil themselves, thats also why it was common for babies and young children to wear dresses as well

>Every boy felt like that one time in his life though
no, you're a faggot

>that most people think about at some point
Whatever you say, faggo.