Best books ever

>best books ever
>gigachad white actor
>no manlet like Tom

JUST 1 DAY TO KINO

Attached: Amazon Reacher.jpg (1016x1500, 312.86K)

>no Cruise
I will now never watch your show

Cruise was great in One Shot. Too bad about Never Go Back. I'll check out the show. It looks like they're not dancing around the type of one character Reacher is and focusing more on the problem around him instead. I'm sick if " muh character arc, " shit is cancer .

are they dropping all episodes at once? i remember the prime show i watched, too old to die young, doing that and it was kino

>gigachad white actor
This dude better get winded after a few punches and a short run or I'm calling bullshit. Anyone ever fight a >5'10" giant? They have shit endurance, just don't get hit or you'll get that TBI bruh.
>t. manlet from Any Forums

Looks absolutely horrendous. The Cruise movies were Reacher for Libs. The series is Reacher for Ladies. The guy can't act to save his life and the idea that he'd a) lift weights and b) take PEDs and c) go to tanning salons while wandering the country on a bus with almost no money takes the believability factor to near zero.

You aren't wrong.

Attached: pulp-fiction-youre-a-smart-motherfucker.gif (640x360, 554.95K)

>best books ever
They're pretty average.
>gigachad white actor
Which they'll make up for with a tough girl cop and the wise nigger detective. They hardly have to rewrite Killing Floor but you know they'll poz it up even worse somehow.
>no manlet like Tom
Yeah, that's the one thing it'll probably get right.

Jack Reacher's main gimmick is that he's always in great physical shape even relative to his height. His literary action hero powerlevel isn't as massive as someone like Alex Cross but he starts and stays pretty high.

Never Go Back was disappointing, but Cobie Smulders in uniform was great. I have read One Shot and the movie was a pretty good adaptation, haven't gotten to Never Go Back yet.

I like the shows "1 book = 1 season" approach, I hope they don't botch it.

Hey there little fella

Thad Castle was flawlessly acted and you know it

this! especially fat tall guys like Tyson Fury. No endurance!!

The bland acting might be a bonus. Tom Cruise was too suave, he just cannot help it. Reacher looks like a brute, he has no trouble getting laid but it takes forever to hitch a ride. And while 80% of each book are his thoughts, he barely talks.
He doesn't work out much in the books. He does physical labor.

Yeah, no hate for Cruise. I mean he probably has one bad movie, The Mummy. And he clearly worked at making his Reacher laconic and sardonic like in the books. The female leads hurt both films, in my view.

i wish I had the mindset to unironically enjoy airport novel trash like Reacher

My mom loves these books, is there a majorr overarching plot or is it more a modern day Flashman or Sharpe type serial?

seems too brutish for Reacher. I always pictured him kind of slender and taut. Just looks like a henchman rather than a cunning exmil

Traveling helps. While I was travelling a lot I started picking them up and they are great for that. Short chapters, easy to put down and pick up again while switching trains or planes, order of publication is unimportant, it's just there to kill some time away from a screen.

None. Except for a few "flashbacks", they all start pretty much the same: Reacher is alone, nothing to do, somewhere in America. Then a plot happens.
Even Sharpe has more of an arch, because he gets promoted on a regular basis.

I watched the trailer. He might be a giga chad, but the show looks like crap. The action sequences are awful. Best action choreography has Peacemaker so far.

>reaches for gun
>grips shirt along with the grip
>try to pull the gun around front to fire
>shirt mostly slides off but catches at the end of the grip tipping gun up
>shoot yourself in the bottom of your mouth

You have never held a gun, have you?

>>no Cruise
>I will now never watch your show

Are you a Scientologist that has cult obligations or something?

I like the Reacher books but this guy is a brutal actor. Couldn't they get the lesser Hemsworth to do this?