On order, four covers, table 22: two risotto, two scallops; entrés: one wellington, one new york strip medium well...

On order, four covers, table 22: two risotto, two scallops; entrés: one wellington, one new york strip medium well, one chicken, one halibut. Heard?

Attached: XOO35MSEVJG6XNTQSLRC7W2JYQ.jpg (2246x1685, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgqudioHmTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your an asshole

Seventeen grilled cheeses with kimchi, cold.

uh, chef? can we serve something else like mac n cheese or something? It's been the same shit for the past 20 seasons.

Attached: 4.jpg (262x236, 18.88K)

Frito pie with 3 gallons of salt coming right up, chef

Why would you become a cook?

Attached: 1497104614979.png (540x277, 182.81K)

>it's another Fred and Gino dip their balls in Gordons kimchi episode

Attached: 1643687710681.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Cuz I'm not a fookin sod

Hey guys need ny help here?

Attached: EFG.gif (400x400, 3.12K)

What kind of cook?

Attached: a cook.jpg (281x281, 47.41K)

I ain't no bitch chef.

Attached: joseph-tinnelly.jpg (1920x1080, 52.95K)

I got table 5's order right here.

Attached: 1631739558244.png (500x500, 98.83K)

>how dare you serve cold sauce to these bunch of freeloaders that came in here spending 0$ but expecting a 7 star service
Yeah I'm thinking Gordon Ramsay and his pack of wagies are extremely locked

What the fuck was his problem?

>Here's the secret to a gorgeous grilled cheese
>First off you want thick slices of cheeses that don't melt easy
>Next, really thick slices of bread to ensure that the outside of the bread will burn well before the heat ever makes it to the cheese
>Now throw whatever shit you have lying around in the middle, ahhh here's some kim chee, you can use peanut butter, oreos, a cold slice of pizza, just go wild with it
>Now throw your pan onto hot coals so it can get as hot as possible without any ability to turn back or control the heat, you really want the bread to burn before any heat works its way through
>your final result, burnt outside, cold inside, nothing melted at all
>delicious, gorgeous, out of this world

Attached: ram.jpg (700x688, 49.39K)

Kimchi on grilled cheese is based though.

even better without it

Kind of feel like a grilled cheese with bacon would be pretty awesome if the bacon was pre crisped.

Cooks are the real heroes

>sorry chef, the food was just too good

Attached: 1643872162053.jpg (530x370, 88.17K)

RAAAAAAAAJJJJ!!! YOU FOOKIN DONKEY!

any real restaurant would have a printout of the order for the cooks to reference.

He didn't have a problem if you were paying attention. He wasn't a bitch.

you start because you like cooking and are good at it but quickly realize it's nothing like comfy cooking at home but pure misery, but you stick around bc you got no other skills and hope that one day you'll be head chef ordering wagies around maybe sleeping with the qt 19yo waitresses, at night you dream about owning your own upperclass restaurant, what am I saying, restaurant chain
You end up alcoholic and homeless by age 40

Go to bed, Joseph

would you write the ticket down and put it somewhere so we can read it chef, that way we will make sure everything is in tip top shape

You've never done this? It's as amazing as it sounds.

With? You, you and you fuck off.

wasnt he try to make this in a like a third world country tho?

Alakazam your bloody ass out of my fucking palace of cuisine, you fookin donkie!

Tasmania iirc so yes

How is this an excuse?

It's not that hard, you're on one station so you just need to listen out for what you need to do.

Fucking lost my shit when that beaner mentioned he was too stupid to chop parsley
>30 years of cooking experience

he's a pajeet

I don’t get why anyone would choose doing this show over Master Chef, the latter is so much more relaxed and you don’t have to work in an insane kitchen setting at the mercy of your fellow chefs fucking up.

Half the chefs on this show have to be either mentally retarded or intentionally told to fuck up. There's no way these people who all have been chefs for like 20 years or whatever are fucking some of this shit up it's actually wild

This post hits close to home

Attached: 4A9308C8-C8BC-4D86-A6AE-392AD17B7A30.jpg (424x418, 39.7K)

The showrunners intentionally overload and fuck with their instruments. It would be pretty boring television if everything went fine.

I meant the guy yelling at Raj at around 8:20 in this video

youtu.be/CgqudioHmTE