How low can a single person fall?

How low can a single person fall?

Attached: themaskedsinger.png (711x663, 541.06K)

Fuck this seditious people of shit and fuck all of Trump’s cronies. Can’t wait for all of them to share a jail cell together

Was this headline made with madlibs?

Attached: 6D19A1EF-65E4-4D52-8790-255752A67182.jpg (1280x1024, 87.2K)

I can't imagine how much shittier New York would be today with out this guy. They all loved him in the 90s.

he's a millionaire
all this shit is just vanity
I wish I could "fall" into that

Based Borat propaganda

Attached: RonPaulSBC.jpg (1954x1150, 164.26K)

Trump supporters deserve to be publicly shamed.

Attached: 1607918247463.jpg (216x209, 8.5K)

how the fuck did the producers greenlight his appearance anyway?

>two pozzed stooges walk off for someone they don't know or recognize because their handlers told them to do it
Stunning and brave.

It’s insane just how far the city fell apart after DeBlasio took over, that guy should really be in prison for fucking up NYC so bad while still acting like a smug douche.

My eyes hurt from rolling them so hard

>They all loved him in the 90s.

We only loved him after 9/11. Much like America fell in love with Bush around that time as well. Turns out, when there’s a horrible tragedy it’s very easy to gain fans when you act like you can fix everything up and make it better. Then years later it turns out they did nothing at all.

>differing opinion
>I'm going INSAAAANE!

>hey this "controversial" guy is going to be on
>really, cool
>yeah, when he comes on everyone is going to be talking about it
>countless articles later
>that was a good idea, the ratings are up

Release the kraken

indeed

Attached: 1641676483645.jpg (1280x720, 152.49K)

I’m pretty sure after 202 everyone recognized stoogey drooliany

Are leftists really that fraglie?

What's dripping down his face

Giuliani was the best mayor NYC ever had
you can't take that away from him.

They are. The funny part is he's a moderate and couldn't win at the national level because of it.

have you seen shelly duvall lately?

He did absolutely nothing noteworthy. The only thing you can claim he did was lower crime rates, but the crime rates in the entire country was already drastically dropping in the 90s-00s.

Besides that what did he do? Besides be a cheerleader after 9/11 and lie about being on the scene every day to the point actual first responders had to call him out on his BS that he was never there.

People were praising him for cleaning up NY and handling 9/11

Wha happun?

Do you even need to ask? They have fucking PTSD nightmares of that Orange boomer coming back to this day while their own octogenarian is fucking up hard.

Why did New York become a much worse plce under DeBlasio then?

>What's dripping down his face

The Symbiote.

Giuliani became mayor in the early 90’s and was responsible for that lower crime rate (not to mention effectively destroyed the New York mafia when he was district attorney).
Say what you will about the guy now but NYC would have been Detroit-tier without him.

He genuinely became delusional

trump won

The book ‘white fragility’ is so popular with leftists because it’s an absolute masterpiece of projection and cope. Yes they are this fragile and much much more

More like Trump 1 term lmao

A much bigger population and a huge gap in wealth inequality leads to more crimes. (But still nowhere as bad as it once was)

De Blasio was just as shit, he did absolutely nothing to solve any issue besides hand his wife a billion dollars for mental health and proceed to lose it.

The fact I have to say Bloomberg was the best of the 3 makes me sick to my fucking stomach

Attached: 1614954443047.png (976x768, 344.74K)

All the left wing tax and crime policies he implemented ended up fucking things up hard, guy was a communist organizer in college and it shows hard with all of his “reforms” like removing stop and frisk among other anti-police measures.