Can the super bowl be kino without Tom Brady?

Can the super bowl be kino without Tom Brady?

Attached: 616380B7-7F99-4C73-B376-324F33BD5598.jpg (1200x673, 169.06K)

Kino is a noun

Is it really Bengals vs Rams? They were both jokes last time I watched football.

It will be better without him, people are tired of seeing him and want to see new talent.

Attached: Mahomes.jpg (1486x975, 188.08K)

Only if the Bengals win.

Why is he overrated so much? People act like Peyton, Vick, Steve Young, and Elway never existed.

JOHN MADDEN
JOHN MADDEN
AEIOU

>I DETERMINE WHAT WORDS MEAN. ME!

coaches and rosters change every year

what's the line on how many times burrow will get sacked in this game

Attached: mark davis 1.jpg (800x483, 41.11K)

Are you talking about Mutthomes or Brady?

Brady is fucking 45 years old and still the best QB in the leagues. He single handedly my led TB from being shit to winning the Super Bowl in a season. He literally has more Super Bowl wins himself then any other team. He’s won both in blow outs and in impossible comebacks. He is the GOAT.

If you’re talking about Mutthomes yeah completely overrated nigger.

KINO

Attached: GettyImages-1238108173.jpg (2560x1440, 310.29K)

>Brady is the goat
Agreed
>single handedly brought them from ass to sb
Not so sure about that, they had some pieces in place for contention, a good qb is a gamechanger but it’s not like he would’ve won if he went to the jags

Thats a cold ass honkey

Mahomes isn't overrated.

Im torn, because I feel like Stafford has suffered enough he deserves one, but I like gumbo joe. It’ll be kino though

no. brady is the final boss of the nfl.

It will be boomer vs zoomer kino.

Attached: 0_Meet-Matt-Staffords-wife-Kelly-Hall[1].jpg (1200x900, 149.6K)

Yes everyone who actually likes football and doesn't need media narratives to enjoy it is sick of that overrated cunt

Yeah that team that went 7-9 with Jameis fucking Winston at quarterback then added AB, Gronk, and a Pro Bowl RT, he did all by himself. So glad we don't ever have to hear people ball wash this overrated lucky faggot ever again

>Veteran that’s been through the worst of it in Detroit vs. bright eyed kid playing where he grew up
Cool storyline I’ll give the writers that

Darth Vader wouldn’t be nearly as villainous without Sheev behind him. Tom without hoody Bill just isn’t the same. Pats were the villains, now Brady just seems like a metrosexual Android, hardly as sinister

He’ll be back next season and you’ll seethe some more Belicuck

Attached: 2C4B9708-B56A-4E2E-9EBC-EE5D964CB8E6.jpg (1200x800, 97.31K)

>The young kid against the wily veteran
My favorite trope. I do hate LA though, so hopefully the new kid puts him out to pasture

yes
no
yes
hes not
based
yes
no
bringles win
technically, yes.
no
still fuck stafford go lions
sorta. tom would've won it without coom being coom.

Attached: 4D348E0C-935F-493E-AFA3-89B2328B5D67.jpg (945x630, 125.64K)

>Donald, Miller, Floyd
Over/under 10, easy.

Attached: 1421983195717.png (330x330, 147.17K)

I mean yeah he'll probably latch onto another super team that just needs a QB and then get 100% of the credit for their success. That's what he's done his whole career