Watch Succession

Watch Succession

Attached: Succession.S03.E08.2021.WEB-DL.1080p.ExKinoRay.jpg (1920x1080, 426.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX9X_T_MPaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QxMdMn0assQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dw7alNjkYro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is something extremely vapid about this show and it just repeats itself over and over again, dropped it after season 2

Yeah, it doesn't know what it is. It steps into absurdity then steps back, steps into drama but then steps back, is very episodic but also there is an overarching plot. The writers are not smart enough to pull any of this off. I wish they would just go full into the absurdism, the active shooter should have been an ACTUAL active shooter. Rome should have been kidnapped through the end of S02. Tom should have walked in on shiv riding a dirty cock. Kendall should be going on drug binges and stealing shit every episode.

get a load of these midwits

this show is based

youtube.com/watch?v=BX9X_T_MPaQ

is it any good?

i have no idea what its about

nah
shiv got ugly

Nah dog, the show is trying to be something the writers can't achieve. They aren't good enough for it. Maybe the whole thing is comment about non-committal tv shows because everything in it seems pretty meaningless. Tension is introduced just to not matter. It's just tiring when you know how everything will end the second the episode starts.

It's not funny enough to carry this atmosphere either. I'd rather they just go full absurdity.

It's got good characters and a good concept, but it doesn't really have a plot that matters and it's not really episodic either. Know that everything basically always gets reset, inconvenient plot threads are dropped, characters will change then revert, and that they like to end on cliffhangers. Know that nothing can change since Logan (the father) is really the only and ultimate foil character, so they will never change his position in the family (which is sort of the premise of the show).

It's very fun though and there are fucking many kino scenes, like the rape music interrupting the sisters media speech in S03 and Boar on the Floor.

rich ppl do rich ppl things
extremely boring imo

American psycho meets arrested development
First 2 seasons are ok but it gets a bit stupid in season 3sh2gw

Only for phat red head ass

It's peak insincere sarcastic cynical shit.

shiv has a fat dumper

youtube.com/watch?v=QxMdMn0assQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dw7alNjkYro

i can't tell if this show is actually bad or ironically bad

i watch it anyways even though i don't really like it

it attempts to be ironically bad but at times it fails and becomes cringe bad

Yeah, the writers aren't good enough to walk the fine line they try to walk. There are many groan worthy moments. Especially with Kendall. It gets better if you just imagine that he is constantly coked out of his mind.

It's got a lot going for it. The cast is phenomenal. The writing is too non-committal for my taste. Always wasting your time building up some pay off for something to just "subvert" it later. I'm tired of post-modern serialized plot structures. Just give your audience a real story and stick to your guns instead of trying to tip-toe around cliches.

>watch pleb bait redditshit the show
Nah watch BILLIONS instead

Attached: 1603250098277.jpg (1000x1315, 297.99K)

cousin greg!

Attached: Screenshotter--YouTube-SuccessionopeningthemefortheTrumpfamily-0’11”.jpg (640x360, 129.36K)

shivs fat ass

is wesley any good in this

his rory culkin is perfect

kek, literaly

also why was everyone telling cousin greg that the blond chick was out of his league, he is literaly an 8 foot tall millionaire, any female would be gushing over him

The characters are really great tho. it's great to watch Tom and greg antics.

too tall (lanklet)
not a millionaire

This is based.

Attached: 4zab9b0re0381.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

It was fun for 2 or 3 seasons but it got repetitive at some point. I felt exactly the same with Suits.

BRAP BRAP
DUMP TRUCK

The characters are great. Except they're static and will reverse character decisions to return to their static locations. All except Kendall who is legitimately a different person in S01, S02, and S03. Greg and Tom are the best. Them and Logan are the only characters that can actually hold a plot.

Anyway, the whole show is riding on its characters and actors. S02 made that plainly obvious. You can almost watch this show out of sequence, but not quite. I don't really like the antiplot. I'd rather they just go episodic at this point.

only BCS can compare. its absolutely brilliant.