Hmm

hmm

Attached: catbane.jpg (835x735, 163.87K)

Is this real?

Attached: Ahsoka wtf.png (834x834, 581.81K)

if I pulled out those tubes would it hurt?

Been a long time, partner.

Attached: E388FCE8-DC47-4362-9DEF-15C5C67F2707.jpg (624x525, 78.84K)

Why are there tubes going into his cheeks when he has a perfectly good mouth and nose to breath out of?

He doesnt have a nose

I think it's something stupid like he had them put in to bypass force choking.

>nose
huh

It's so force users can't choke him. He is supposed to be THE bounty hunter that kills Jedi

Wouldnt he be more feared than Booba then?

For you

Is that a fucking Tau?

Cant force users just crush the tubes or something? I dont know how that shit works lol

Yeah, it is kinda dumb

Is Booba really that feared in universe?

He was pretty big during the clone wars but I guess Boba stole his clout during the imperial era

my guess is that it's for a fake out, so if a jedi went for the throat then his tubes would provide the oxygen. That being said his dipshit plan wouldn't work if I was fighting him because the first thing I would try to do is fuck with shitty tubes

the cowboy thing is overplayed. it was a bit more subtle in the original '77 movie. now they do clint eastwood movies and enumerate visual cliché of western... in the original movie you had to look for the western feel now they do quickdraw duels cowboy hats n shit idk .

Dune nods is getting a bit out of hand too. They're having straight up spice wars now

It'd just a version of the popped collar look ion his

You know, there's a reason for wearing that shit... same reason you see Muslims wrapped up from head to toe despite being in the desert, it's all to keep the extreme heat away. The weird thing is that they're just not consistent with it. Cobb didn't need to wear anything like that, maybe because he's used to it and these bounty hunter is a fish person, but still, it does have some merit.

Spice has been a thing in Star Wars for as long as it has been around. Sure they ripped it off from Dune, but its basically space heroin.

GW lawsuit against disney incoming