ITT: Absolute Kino Monologues

Attached: 731601B1-D9F2-4DAF-92D8-BEF3787D7C99.jpg (750x355, 281.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sodDYJRpQjY
youtube.com/watch?v=RTGqL7PnAg8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPPGMNOLaMw
youtube.com/watch?v=0urFvJ0Faxg
youtube.com/watch?v=BSfTXaqo18o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=sodDYJRpQjY

you really want to piss people (church) off, tell them to justify 'job'. the bet between god and the devil concerning a fellow named 'job'.

Al's monologues in Scent of a Woman are better.

The purpose of the prologue to Job is to show that Job is utterly righteous. God himself says it. The bet between god and Satan is that Job will curse God to his face if he loses everything, he does not. God wins the bet right there at the end of chapter 2. Job's suffering and ultimate partial restoration is not actually because of the bet. Note as well that the bet and Satan are never mentioned again, not even in the epilogue which directly mirrors the prologue.

Have you actually read Job btw?

Carlito's Way has some amazing mologues.

Pete Amadesso walks into my club just like that. Bullshit. There's an angle here. Pete's a made guy. His uncle's a heavy hitter with the Pleasant Avenue bunch. What's he doin' here? Probably Tony T. 's people sent him. Maybe he's watchin' me, seein' if I break, waitin' for me to panic. They still don't know for sure if I was on that boat. They think but they don't know, 'cause if they knew, I'd already be dead. Right now, they just watchin' me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTGqL7PnAg8

Attached: carlito's way.jpg (1024x768, 75.46K)

The Eddie Barzoon speech is up there as well.

>God is LE BAD
So deep.

Well he le is.

I can't stop cringing at Al Pacino's performances, probably the most overrated actor

Is that what you took from it, brainlet?

youtube.com/watch?v=mPPGMNOLaMw
the kinoest of them all

God likes to watch you masturbate.

brandochads keep winning

For people with donkey shit for brains who think that God is supposed to be Santa Clause

The Eddie Barzoon speech is much better than the speech in the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=0urFvJ0Faxg

Attached: now.jpg (736x621, 38.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BSfTXaqo18o

> I guess you forgot about the time you and Bravo company left my black ass for dead, huh? But I remember. I remember everything. I remember Vietnam like it was yesterday. I remember that village in Tainan that we cut down. It was a massacre. All the dead Chinamen we left in our tracks. I remember the faces, the children. This one child I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. His little Chinese legs were blown clean off. Still see his little shins & feet hanging from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up, but he fell over when what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burned right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was asking me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. 'Why, Black Dynamite? Why?'

Attached: 2882BD8B-3818-4BF3-8154-4C6899AD090D.jpg (259x194, 4.94K)

keyed-know

Attached: Horror-has-a-face-and-you-must-make-a-friend-of-horror.-Horror-and-moral-terror-are-your-friends.-If-they-are-not-then-they-are-enemies-to-be-feared.jpg (720x405, 94.71K)

Attached: 6DAD865D-4C9C-43D4-9A0E-C37358D15A49.jpg (619x348, 50.83K)

Attached: 1639808554623.gif (245x245, 1.83M)