Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: woody-allen-9181734-1-402-2.jpg (1200x1200, 77.74K)

N

He directed at least 10 or so of my top 50 films.

Why does this reptilian fucker look so inhuman and alien? Look at those eyes.

Made a good amount of fantastic fims, and even the worst stuff he makes is still more watchable than 80 percent of what Hollywood puts out. Half the negative scores on his new movies are people who just go on about the allegations anyways.

Made lots of good movies. Isn't a pedophile.

(((Early Life)))

His movies encourage girls to cheat or dump their boyfriends because they think they can do better

Disgusting creep but I’ll be god damned if Midnight in Paris isn’t a great movie.

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. He has the Chaplin Disease; that particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. Like all people with timid personalities his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he loves himself; a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world - a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Every thing he does on the screen is therapeutic.

t. Orson Welles

Attached: woody-allen.png (356x624, 380.13K)

Besed (never watched his movies, just the HBO documentary)

i seriously doubt that he touched the side of his step daughters vagina one time out of some sick perversion, never to be accused of doing anything of the sort again. sounds like some weird kind of misinterpretation of the past coupled with emotional manipulation from mia farrow. but who knows? i like Annie Hall

Quite literally did nothing wrong. The only outcome of me learning about the truth of the allegation is learning about how abusive Mia Farrow was to her children.

keep doing the Gods work

Why do all Jews look the same?

his movies are all the same except for his earlier wackier comedies which are all garbage

I like some of his movies, he's too neurotic

no shit would’ve never thought that

based

based

some of his movies are so great they actually go over virtually everyones heads

>marries his adopted daughter
You sure about that user?