Really? She just falls asleep while it's snowing?

Really? She just falls asleep while it's snowing?

Attached: MV5BM2VjY2NjZGUtOWQ0Mi00NzA3LWI1OGEtOTRlZWEwNmFhNWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTA3MTMyOTk@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 311.73K)

Not very uncommon

Frogs usually do

friend of mine nearly died bec he was drunk and fell asleep in the snow

>In 1996, a team of New Jersey high school soccer players travels to Seattle for a national tournament. While flying over Canada, their plane crashes deep in the wilderness and the remaining team members are left to survive for nineteen months. The series chronicles their attempts to survive while also tracking their current lives in 2021.
This sounds incredible. Maybe I was wrong about modern television. Maybe it can still be kin-
>After Van regains consciousness, the group returns to the cabin. Natalie and Travis stop seeing each other when he backs out during sex. Natalie talks to Ben, who offers relationship advice and reveals he is gay. Laura announces she will be flying the aircraft out of the wilderness. Upon ascent, however, it explodes. In 2021, Misty stops Natalie from relapsing and reveals the hidden camera in the process. Misty tells Natalie that someone withdrew all of the money from Travis' bank account after he died. The next day, Natalie tries to get information out of Suzie, an acquaintance who works in a bank. After Suzie refuses to cooperate, Natalie resorts to blackmail. Taissa tells Simone about her condition in which she becomes an entirely different person at night. Fearing she will hurt Sammy, she begs Simone to leave her alone in the house for a while. Shauna discovers that someone took all of her journals and she finds glitter in her closet. After learning that Adam is not who he says he is, Shauna goes to his apartment to question him.
Oh.

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1920x1080, 295.29K)

Why did the plane exblode with the Catholic girl

Attached: yl.jpg (486x445, 40.56K)

Fuel leak. Also supernatural forces are at work and it doesn't want them to leave.

>dragged out for 5 seasons
It’s also retarded.

I'm sure it'll be revealed that glasses girl was behind it

Possible. But the pagan shit is revealed to be true in the last ep.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Attached: BUZZ.webm (720x300, 790.19K)

KYS KYS KYS

SPiLL SPiLL SPiLL

When

woods did it

Tai's sacrifices result in her winning. Lottie mindfucks a brown bear.

I once fell asleep outside the tent, the fire went out, wake up embraced to my friend searching for body warmth (no homo), both trembling, literally dying of cold, but we woke up before we froze.
it bs, Jackie would have woken up and gone inside, unless she had been drugged

>it bs, Jackie would have woken up and gone inside

This... there's no fucking way your body would just fucking freeze to death before you wake up from the discomfort and pain.

When hypothermia sets in you start to feel warm and sleepy so you just pleasantly drift into sleep and die

She didn't fall asleep and freeze to death. She fell asleep because she was freezing to death. It's what the body does.