You don't need to watch the movie. Just watch this scene:

You don't need to watch the movie. Just watch this scene:

youtu.be/DB8i1kyXkWc

Attached: rAiYTfKGqDCRIIqo664sY9XZIvQ.jpg (780x439, 68.12K)

>Film scene 4 feet away from beach
>Add shitty color filter
>DUDE WE'RE ON ANOTHER PLANET LMAO

Dishonest filmmaking at its finest.

Kek what do you prefer marvelfag cgi characters on a water simulation?

How silly. A planet covered in water but only as deep as the protagonist's knees.
Bravo Nolan.

>unknown extra dies
what is this? star trek?

I think the guy who died is this guy right here.

Attached: viloesquevcnaolembra.jpg (850x468, 213.13K)

>>Film scene 4 feet away from beach
It was in a studio user.

Why is the time moving at a different pace on the ship and on the planet if the ship is in orbit around the planet?

You don't need to watch any of it. Just note who the director is and move on. Has anyone made a nolan shadman edit yet?

>Dishonest filmmaking at its finest.
What the fuck does this even mean?

You know movies aren't real right, user?

>"They're not mountains, they're waves"
> They were in orbit of the planet. They had a Arial view of the area they landed.

Attached: 1585326172198.jpg (225x225, 3.51K)

Pluto is in orbit around the Sun, yet it's fucking far away.

This scene completely ruined the movie. The illogical nature of what made them go down on that planet surface is so mind bogglingly retarded I can't deal with it.

Yeah it's the weakest of the potential planets on account of being next to a fucking gargantua black hole. I guess they had to check it out as it had an active beacon.

Not really, when they depart for Miller's planet the station is far away from the world, far enough that the light from the black hole makes it too hard to observe anything + the time effect makes it that they will never see the illuminated side
When they reach orbit, they are already at the point where time is extremely slowed down for them

Attached: 1639633817392.png (1020x576, 832.34K)

I think its one big tidal wave and due to planetary rotation you hit on the wave every couple of hours if you are on the surface.

Nolan is such a fucking hack.

But that's the worst scene of the movie

Nolan is fucking Kino

Given that black science man was an advisor on the movie, I'm not surprised it's full of inaccurate shit.

Kipp Thorne is not a nigger

Nolan = guarantee KINO
Its truly that easy

>They had a Arial view of the area they landed.
>Arial

Attached: tyrone-mermaid.jpg (640x640, 82.71K)