Why didn't Detective Pikachu kick off more live action Pokemon movies?

Why didn't Detective Pikachu kick off more live action Pokemon movies?
What would you like to see them try next?

Attached: poke1.png (500x775, 650.89K)

Because it was shit.

A straight Pokemon Red/Blue would have been better. Seeing as it already follows the Hero’s Journey structure. Better than 1977 Star Wars I might add because it covers the Return and Seizing the Elixir (Master Ball) parts which Star Wars doesn’t.

Pokemon really works better with an episodic format

Why would there be a Master Ball in Star Wars you dumb idiot?

Whole Indigo League in 1 movies sounds like a lot, but I have no idea where you would split a trilogy.
>Gym 1-4, end with rival battle at lavender town
>Gym 5-8, wrap up the rocket storyline
>Elite 4 + Mewtwo
?

You fucking retard. Understand the Hero’s Journey structure before responding.

Nice deflection faggot, opinion discarded, go back.

Cut out all the gyms. Make it more about the adventure. Reaching the elite 4 should be a challenge in itself by travelling through caves, mountains and seas. Not by having an arbitrary requirement of gathering badges.

If I threw a masterball at a human can I catch them?

Not deflection retard. The Hero’s Journey has a return section where hero goes back to where they started and receives an “elixir”. The elixir is a uniquely powerful item. In Star Wars, Luke doesn’t return to Tatooine and his “””special””” item is a medal. Red however returns to Pallet Town and receives a Master Ball in Pokémon.

Now that I have explained a basic story structure to you, please kill yourself.

Retard take

No but you can catch niggers

tfw forced my mom to take me to see the pokemon movie in the theater when I was a kid, i'm sorry mom.

Checked
What kind of attacks do they have/can learn?

You didn't explain why the Master Ball should appear in Star Wars

Learn English retard. I never said that the master ball should appear in Star Wars. I made the comparison of what the elixir was in Pokémon.

Newfag

>NOOOOOOOOOO STOP PROVING ME WRONG YOURE A NEWFAG

Attached: 2E3F255A-CE6E-4EC5-A613-198A7D682642.jpg (600x678, 77.17K)

The elixir in Pokemon is completely different from the Master Ball, and neither would make sense in Star Wars.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with but he's trolling you so hard you must be a newfag

pull a Who Framed Roger Rabbit and let them be actual anime or video game characters in the real world

didn't the new Tom & Jerry with chloe do that?
No idea if it looked any good

That was already done in the first two pokemon movies from 2000

live action? was it only in Japan at the time or something?