Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Attached: 1643794391179.jpg (132x197, 32.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edge of tomorrow
40 first days (kinda)
There's an Aeon Flux episode where she's stuck in a timeloop.

Attached: groundhog day.webm (852x480, 1.91M)

Happy Death Day

Triangle is alright b movie fun

Attached: EDF37A0B-826B-494F-B537-BCC0FEB092CD.jpg (1136x1600, 341.26K)

>catched

speeling nazi

meguca

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
saw most of these, there's barely any decent one
sadly

I heavy recommend these two kino, OP.
Other good movies with time loop/travel sorta are The Endless (even if i describe this more like a lovecraftian kino than time loops one) and Edge of Tomorrow. You can also check The Butterfly Effect but do yourself a favor and watch the Director's Cut only. The theatrical has a garbage ending imposed by producers.

I wouldn't say the theathrical ending is garbage, just very clichè
The director's cut is I would say too extreme

There was a Netflix show called Russian Doll which was pretty much the exact same premise only wokeshit.

oh things i would i do. probably wouldn't even be that hard to convince them it was their fault

it's okay but kind of overrated. honestly, the rape scene is overlooked and disturbing.

The thing with the movie situation is he can't even neet it out
He's stuck in a foreign town during a job trip sleeping in some bad room rental
If it happened to me as I live under normal conditions, I wouldn't mind, I could just have comfy neet times (plus some fun days doing pranks and crazy dates and whatnot when bored) without ever aging
Would be a life well spent, and when the loop would be over in like 300 years I would be content and look forward to normal life again, having a new appreciation for linear time

Attached: 1553967297429.gif (500x408, 62.26K)

>catched

FUCK this fucking stupid movie. I hate Billy Murray's stupid face and that fucking mullet. This movie is pure torture for every excruciating minute. I was hoping he had died and it was all dream, as cliche as that is. Fuck Groundhog Day.

I recommend edge of tomorrow. I don't remember much about the movie but I remember liking it

Last ones I watched were Palm Springs, which I would recommend, is a nice comedy and maybe some metaphor about marriage too, with thoughts on regards to pain that I think might connect to relationships, perhaps the point is that you can have as many relations as you want but the pain stays.

Also seen, but is a short movie, two distant strangers, is about a black man who no matter what he does gets shot by a police guy, but there is no resolution, I am not sure given the way the plot went how to take it. Spoiler the policeman who keeps shooting him, turns out to be on it because of prejudice it seems and so he vows he will keep trying and there is a credit sequence with black people who died to police, some of the stories I looked them up were interesting, but some were framed in a rather dishonest way, like this one guy who was shot for sitting in his car, but actually he was occupying a drive through and then he had unpaid tickets, he tried to get away, stole the cop's tazer and tried to attack him with it and then he got shot.

Attached: PalmSprings_1s_3000x2050_v1.0.jpg (1312x1920, 469K)

Palm Springs is a good one

Majora's Mask

Someone remember the title of a movie with time travel machine into a fucking garage room, involving a group of teens...i remember they go to a summer festival music thing at some point and the guy travel back to kiss the girl he like...would rewatch but cant remember the title.