Zendaya is 25, how tf is she an executive producer on Euphoria?

Zendaya is 25, how tf is she an executive producer on Euphoria?

Attached: Womens-Purple-Hoodie-600x800.jpg (600x800, 69.97K)

Jannies delete this garbage thread

what do producers even do

rape their subordinates

exec producers =/= producers

exec producer is basically a Mickey Mouse title if an actor is involved

They "make things happen" by securing funding, working with the right people to pull off stunts or gain access to locations, things like that.

It's some kind of tax evasion

>Sydney, I assure you this nude scene is integral to the plot, as were the 17 other nude scenes you did
what was her fucking problem

Attached: Zendaya.jpg (500x500, 31.8K)

she looks black so why not
u aren't racist user, are u?

>Zendaya is 25
I just turned 25 as well, is it over bros?

mostly fund things. producers can be anything from control freaks who are on set a lot and in the editing room, to rich fat investors who just want their names on the screen, to people who make the movie happen to begin with by convincing a distributor and a bunch of other producers and talent to commit to it

she looks like some kind of stinky desert rat

Actors takes less money for producer credit which gives them more money in royalties. Probably also gives some money to the production.

The director is the captain but the producer owns the ship.

I want to be lick Zendussy

I assume that for every nude scene Zendaya has refused on this show, another one gets added for Sydney.

Who is this ugly chimp and why is Any Forums obsessed with it???

Don't watch Netflix or series crap so I don't know a shit

She's in Dunc and Spiderman

Producers bankroll the production. They also may have a role in PR, handshaking etc. to build interest and secure additional funding. They also stand to reap incredible amounts of revenue if the movie is successful, since they assume the financial risk.

OP is 25, how tf is he a NEET on Any Forums?

>cancelled after weak season two