Threads

It's pretty crazy that before the 90s this could really happen anytime

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4&t=2s

Attached: the-pivotal-scene-mercilessly-shows-the-effects-of-a-nuclear-blast-on-people-and-animals-photo-u1[1].jpg (750x560, 14.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>once listened to a dumb gen x retard moan about how when he was a kid the threat of nuclear war was always hanging over them and it was traumatic blah blah blah
fucking retard geriatric babies i swear

Meds.

That was a weird episode of Coronation street

>waaa the nuclear bombs are coming the soviets the soviets russia nuclear winter nuclear bombs AHHHHHHHHHHH OOOWWW THE NUCLEAR BOMBS ARE BURNING ME OWIEOWIE WAAAHH!!!
this is you gen x fuckface

It's even more likely to happen today.

>UK streets full of White people
took me out of it, would have been more effective if they had actually filmed in London and not in Estonia

>tfw no post apocalyptic medieval society kino
It hurts.

Let me guess, a bunch of stock footage and corny acting was a memorable moment in 1980s TV

OI BIN THAT BOMB

not true, no kid gave an actual fuck

When you have literal babies like Trump or Putin or geriatrics like Biden in charge of a nuclear arsenal this is still a real possibility.

>limited nuclear exchange ends television broadcasts for a few years in the UK
>civilisation in northern England completely collapses to a pre-industrial level, survivors are illiterate savages that can only speak in gutteral grunts and growls
This wouldn't happen in reality...right?

Why do leftoids want this to happen?

Wanna know the even crazier part? It could still really happen any time, we're just deeper in denial about it.

Daily reminder the japs could have done this but they were kind enough to fight fair.

1:01 bloody hell

>civilisation in northern England completely collapses to a pre-industrial level, survivors are illiterate savages that can only speak in gutteral grunts and growls
Yes, but what if there were a nuclear war?

This was before the EU, so before the great replacement kicked in.

>before the 90s
In 1995 a Norwegian sounding rocket was picked up as a nuclear EMP strike prelude to a full attack by Russia. They got so far along in response that they gave Yeltsin their nuclear briefcase and he activated his keys. We all remain in danger of getting nuked if enough things go wrong at the same time and no one sane shuts it down.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

Lmao fuck you ET get rekt.

or better yet, computers without human supervision

Anything that accelerates white genocide, they're a blood cult.

The fact that we have averted nuclear war by a hair like three times makes me believe in divine intervention.
God's like "You get free will, but not blow the planet up free will".

Attached: 1489632676811.jpg (200x200, 25.87K)

kek

>prelude to a full attack by Russia
...That is, Russia is the nation that misinterpreted the rocket, not that Russia was believed to be launching the attack.

>a Norwegian sounding rocket
Which language was it actually speaking, though?

nuclear war is completely survivable and the damage both long term and short term is incredibly over-hyped and misunderstood by the general public who believe its the end of the world

For me it's The War Game

Attached: overlay.jpg (1280x960, 161.72K)

Reminder that nuclear winter is a myth

It would kill hundreds of millions of people and immediately collapse the global economy.

Crimson Tide is a pretty great movie on this topic.
>nuclear sub
>ship radio gets damaged
>nuclear launch message received
>...except the bottom part is cut off because of the damage
>could be launch, could be wait for launch
>captain wants to launch
>xo says no, need to wait for the rest
>both men need to agree to launch
>shenanigans occur
Pretty good shit, especially since it was based on something that happened during the Cuban missle crisis.

Attached: Crimson_tide_movie_poster.jpg (274x364, 19.31K)

for me, it's team yankee

Attached: 41wbMaROqRL[1].jpg (341x500, 16.3K)

Canadian

>hundreds of millions
yeah out of billions so its hard not to die just dont live near a military base