Lmao, Disney is completely out of ideas

Lmao, Disney is completely out of ideas.

Attached: boba.png (603x322, 30.03K)

LANDO
KIT FISTO
WATTO
DEXTER JETTSTER
REY PALPATINE
SEBULBA
TOM CRUISE

Holy crap, it's Glup Shitto!

>Why aren't people watching our show?! ha ha It's got a pre-existing IP that scored favorably with test audiences! ha ha If our twitter goons don't start increasing viewership, I'm gonna sell the IP to ViacomCBS and castrate Favreau! ha ha

Attached: mouse.gif (791x1024, 28.86K)

so are they having the solo cameo this episode or the finale?

Filoni wrote episode 6 so it makes sense he would want to shove in as many cartoon callbacks as he can. I think everyone expects Cad Bane by this point.

lol this shit is deader than flared trousers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136.79K)

>CAMEOS

Attached: 1620216079295.jpg (1538x2048, 444.37K)

I laughed way harder than I should have

Why do so many soilenniel faggots LOVE modern Disney so damn much? I was never really into the musical numbers the 90s movies had and most of them were just shit to me. They started to falter with those dogshit sequels and also close down their 2D animated studio to suffice for 3D soullessness. 40s, 50s, and 60s Disney had SOVL. Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland are probably my favorites.

Attached: 1642507171450.jpg (456x417, 37.82K)

Its been creatively bankrupt for years and the only people who gave a shit and kept it relatively fresh were those people who wrote novels pre-Disney buyout.

They did it to themselves by making those shitty sequels.

>Kid Fister
What did Lucas mean by this bros?

They had a BD droid in the episode 5. Maybe a Fallen Order cameo.
Then some said there could be Cad Bane given his history with Boba but he's probably old as dirt or dead by then. Not to mention live action Cad Bane is probably garbage
And there's Bossk and any other bounty hunters Fett might have known. And also potentially some more cameo's from Mandalorian.
I can't imagine who else would show up though. Not like there's that much Disney shit for them to pull from anymore

>they set up Rex like how Mandolorian set up Boba

Attached: captain-rex.jpg (920x760, 123.91K)

Based

Disney never had ideas to begin with. Even their very first cartoon mascot was an exact fucking clone of Felix the Cat which is hilarious to think about since they’ll sue you if you attach 3 circles in a vaguely familiar way that they’ve been keeping from the public domain for a century. They see corruption everywhere except within.

Attached: 3EF44B34-BAB1-41FA-B71C-AD2EC0EB7E09.jpg (586x743, 128.52K)

Rex is actually a fucking fossil by this time in the universe. Not to mention he's a fucking clone, so we'd have two Temuera Morrison's in one show, and he'd be even older than Boba because Boba was a clone without the advanced aging.

To make it worse, it was the Minecraft Steve reveal. The current state of gaming...

>analyze cameos
What is there to analyze? Dumb fucking zoomers.
Digest what?
Oh person/character blah was in episode. Ok

Stuff Rex and the bad batch in it and have Morrison play all of them.

Including the girl clone.

>I'm Omeeeegah
impossible, need a cute aussie or kiwi girl to play Omega

Attached: Omega wave.webm (498x280, 303.75K)

Is it up?

I also stopped gaming too. To this regard, ALL entertainment after 2001 should be pirated. Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc. niggers should castrate themselves.

> I... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead... every single one of them. And not just the movies. But the TV series... and the novels, too.

Attached: anakin.jpg (1280x720, 39.39K)

Imagine a switch cut to her getting rawed by all these clones

I expect the love interest on Solo. She was the leader of Maul's mafia.
I also expect Omega one way or another but aside of that... maybe Lando or Erza if Thrawn is going to appear in the Ahsoka series.

Disney took the fans reaction to Luke's appearance and went "OMFG THEY WANT CAMEOS! CAMEOS ARE THE KEY!". They really are brainless morons.

>Omega disapproves

Attached: Omega.jpg (830x600, 46.04K)

Qira might be a good one to include, especially if she's on some Sith Mob Boss shit.
They could do Omega, she would be like 40 I think at this time, but if they do that it's kind of going to spoil a bit of a potential Bad Batch Season 2.
Maybe they do Lando and bring back Gambino, but I didn't really care for Gambino's Lando so whatever.
I hope they don't do Ezra. I never watched Rebels but I have a bias against that kid. Just annoys me.