Massive cope for his upcoming debut

Massive cope for his upcoming debut.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-230450_Facebook.jpg (1080x1464, 774.83K)

I mean is he wrong? They're all capeshit so it's like comparing Starburst flavors

Only the dark knight rises sucks ass

But the internet man told me suit nipples bad, movie bad, bat credit card bad, movie bad

What time and place Batman and Robin belong to?

JOEL DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: Bat Credit Card.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

It makes sense that batman would have his own credit card. He's the richest dude in Gotham. He can do what he wants.

batman v superman theatrical cut is just bad

He's not going to attack any particular fanbases, because every batman movie has something of a fanbase.

You sure?

Attached: 1642566633328.jpg (1141x620, 44.8K)

the true true
apart from Hardy's Bane performance, which i love more each time, that flick gets worse on every reviewing
some are better, some are worse, but all the others have got something of their own going on

what about the ben aflac batman movies

You liked batman and robin in the cinemas too

Best Bane

Attached: bane.jpg (1199x630, 197.04K)

True. Batman and Robin is criminally underrated. Geeks are incapable of appreciating camp.

He's not wrong but he's not right either.

BASED fucking take. Joel Schumacher KNEW what he was doing.

Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman vs Superman
All of these are shit. So basically half the Batman movies have been bad. I'm willing to bet Pattinson has made yet another bad one.

Attached: BaneBats.jpg (259x194, 9.42K)

You would be right. I have seen an early screening and it is horrible.

I appreciate camp and Forever is based but B&R is a fucking slog

The Schumacher movies are fine. They are not great cinema, but they are genuinely fun, and in not in a it's so bad that you laugh at them way. They were clearly campy on purpose. Batman having a credit card is just genius.

>Batman vs Superman
But this one is good. A different and original iteration of Batman to all the other movies.