What are some lost/unreleased media you'd like to see resurface one day?

what are some lost/unreleased media you'd like to see resurface one day?

Attached: Sonic-the-Hedgehog-before-and-after-3857e9e.png (620x413, 110.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28EyQ4a3OEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pure, unfiltered autism saved a movie from failure. Isn’t that pretty cool?

of course it is, but that now brings in the curiosity of what they originally had planned for audiences

Event Horizon

Attached: 1583700481520.jpg (700x492, 87.78K)

They only made a trailer with the shitty creepy Sonic. It was all an advertising campaign to generate buzz, and then get unwarranted praise from fans for 'fixing' the design.

Was the 90s Fantastic Four movie ever released?

I want to go back in time and convince the Paramount execs to stick to their guns and make the movie they originally set out to make.

The Sneed episode of the Simpsons

youtube.com/watch?v=28EyQ4a3OEA

Chris-Chan raping his mom.

It got leaked at some point IIRC, I definitely remember watching it.

Him, the gay Jesus movie

>blue arms

Alright pal. Keep spewing the same bullshit for 3 more years and I'm sure it'll be true. Eventually

Attached: Birthday.jpg (189x267, 7.14K)

Footage of Shannon Watts killing her two daughters, and then herself while telling Chris, "Nobody will ever believe you."

I need that hiker scene from Willy Wonka

i wish he would snatch my birthday

i woul love to see a probbably lost, Any Forums post about how the design for sonic ended like that monster because some exec wanted that sonic used real life size shoes and how that affected the legs, upper body and head

Nigga if youre gonna sneed post at least be creative you nigger

this scene

Attached: 1dcb2f23f6977630f99e82ecf539727e.jpg (400x214, 20.55K)

>deliberately make a horrible version of Sonic just for the trailer shots
>"Fix it" before the release
>Couple of years later release a "special edition" version with the original Sonic

The several hours worth of lesbian footage shot for Blue is the warmest color, also Harmony Korine's Fight Harm.

Linwood footage.

>Literally 40 minutes of key plot points, atmospheric sequences and unmatched gore in hollywood gone

I dont think it would magically solve all the film problems but it would definetly helped most of them, specially the tone considering almost all the stuff they cutted out was supposed to be the climatic stuff with hell and all that, and that they apparently cutted out the main point of the movie, like Sam Niels charater's real intentions and so on