What show are you binging?

What show are you currently binging? Are you enjoying it? Tell me about it.

Attached: Feelsokayman.png (532x499, 284.57K)

snrrf

Vampire Diaries with my gf. It's fun, but the twists are very predictable since it's a drama show. (There's never a dull moment).

The Creepshow series on Shudder, Really enjoying it,

BING?

Attached: 27246.jpg (700x1000, 110.42K)

BADA?

Breaking Bad. I’ve been NEET for a few months so I’ve watched a lot of shit. I’ve seen BB before but I’m rewatching it. So far I watched

>the sopranos
Kino
>the shield
Dropped, music was shit and all women were ugly
>better call Saul
Absolute kino
>mad men rewatch
Kino
>BrBa
Good but not as good as BCS

last show I binged was Archive 81. Enjoyable for the first 4, and it was trashed.
what season are you on? Season 1 was decent. The rest is pretty miserable. Still haven't finish season 3

I got all of the seasons given to me a while ago on DVD but I'm yet to watch them. Might get around to it if I get bored enough though.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Could you please explain to me what kino means? I frequent this board and still have no fucking clue. They use it all the time on Any Forums as well.

I'm rewatching LOST. I forgot how good it was. Locke is always kino

High caliber. Magnifique. Great. Complete opposite of something that is reddit-tier.

finally watching the queens gambit. pretty darn good

The Chris-Chan doccumentary

I had no idea that there was a Chris-chan documentary. Is it some youtube documentary or a properly produced one?

Brand New Cherry Flavor.
I was hoping for more Hollywood Occultism in it. There's a witch in it who is clearly supposed to be Marina Abramovic in it though.

Attached: MV5BNmNlYzY2YzYtZDc2MS00ZGEyLThkMTEtODA0MjIyYzQ4NjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 384.06K)

You are very kino for explaining that to me.

Did I use it right?

It'd be more like: Your explanation was kino or kino explanation.

It's Forever Sunny in Philly. Kind of cool, but now at 5th season, looks kind of forced and repetitive, except for Frank.

I'm on a sitcom sampler
>George Lopez
>Spin City
>Just Shoot Me
>Mr. Mayor
>American Auto

YouTube, it's pretty in-depth though

Cinema in german.

It's good until S8

I've been binging show me a hero the last week, got one more episode to go

Ah, I see.

I've never heard of any of those, might have to check em' out.