Well Done Slytherin, Well Done. You WIN The House Cup! THREE CHEERS FOR SLYTHERIN

>Well Done Slytherin, Well Done. You WIN The House Cup! THREE CHEERS FOR SLYTHERIN

Attached: AlbusDumbledore_WB_F3_DumbledoreAddressingStudentsInGreatHall_Still_08061_Land.jpg (914x609, 99.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DBQLLk3mHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIP HIP
>HOORAY
HIP HIP
>HOORAY
HIP HIP
>HOWEVER

>hip hip!
>>HOORAY!
>hip hip!
>>HOORAY!
>hip HOWEVER GRIFFENDOR WINS INSTEAD NO I DON'T NEED A REASON CRUCIO YOU SLYTHERIN SHITS

Based Gambon playing by the rules.

Attached: 1633222159097.jpg (768x576, 114.6K)

>HOWEVER

Attached: 1623419819697.jpg (524x522, 16.44K)

>what's this!? A Ravenclaw student has found an anomaly in the count. What do you mean there wasn't enough ovens?

The house cup was stolen
Real wizards are waiting for Tom Riddle to come back and reclaim the throne with Salazar Slytherin (never died)
Gryffendor hired American wizards to gain votes
Avada Kevadra curse isn’t real

>Did I say 3 cheers? I meant 3 hundred... BULLETS!

This show killed all my imagination about British schools.

Attached: Harry Potter Keep The White Race Pure.webm (839x482, 2.43M)

>Snape manipulates the points over the course of the entire year.
>Awarding points to slytherins for literally anything.
>McGonagall is too strict and devoted to the rules to do the same.
>People have a problem when Dumbledore gives some last minute points for thwarting the resurrection of Voldemort.

Attached: 1436024634872.jpg (1280x720, 51.79K)

Except they didn't thwart jack shit. The stone was very well protected from Voldemort because of the spell Dumbeldore cast on the mirror, and Harry and his twerp friends intervening directly put the stone at risk. Harry and co should have been punished for flouting the rules AGAIN, causing destruction to school property and jeopardising the safety of the rest of the students.

maybe the teachers shouldn't have guarded the stone with spells 3 11 year olds couldn't break through

>Some last minute absentee votes really swayed the tide

>"You'll never be a real woman, Harry", Dumbledore said, not unkindly.

>HARRY POTTAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>HAVE YOU BEEN ORDERING THE HOUSEELVES TO LACE THE HUFFLEPUF'S FEAST WITH TRUTH POTION SO THEY ALL USE THEIR BIRTHNAMES WITH EACH OTHER? WE'VE LOST HALF A DOZEN ALREADY
>Excellent work, 42 points to Gryffindor

>Draco you have done your father proud. Come son. Let's go get vaccinated to celebrate. Just kidding if course, that would spoil our pure blood. Which is the secret to our success. Instead let's get some ice cream and we can take turns beating Dobby the house slave.

Attached: latest-1.jpg (720x787, 74.74K)

Six million points in just three months? I’m not buying it.

Attached: 2B7893F7-5E08-42DD-93D7-D37A50869D59.png (550x534, 294K)

For those who want to be part of this DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH.

DEH 1: DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH.

DEH 2: DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH, DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH! DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH.....

DEH 3: DEH DEH DEH DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH, DEH, DEH DEH DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH, DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH?

DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH DEH. DEH DEH DEH DEH

Attached: 1640817813980.jpg (600x315, 9.94K)

youtu.be/7DBQLLk3mHs

>Wait, it appears I've received a box with thousands of last minute owl mail from Professor McGonagal requesting points for Gryffindor. Since we've had to deal with dementors this year and it's rather unusual, I'll be accepting these points as valid even though we've never done it before.