Do you think there needs to be another rendition of Peter Pan?

thedisinsider.com/2020/03/11/disneys-live-action-peter-pan-peter-pan-and-wendy/

Do you think there needs to be another rendition of Peter Pan?

Attached: 1627320502884.jpg (1457x1900, 339.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2804796/annasophia-robb-aaron-eckhart-peter-pan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the guy who made Beasts of the Southern Wild made a very well shot but very shitty, weird version with pedo vibes.

Attached: 2A7FA454-84F2-4797-BAEF-73354E220FF7.jpg (783x1160, 262.39K)

>On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 42% based on 112 reviews, with an average rating of 5.7/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Wendy dares to do something different with its classic source material; unfortunately, the movie's breathtaking visuals are at odds with a flawed take on the story."[10] On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 54 out of 100, based on 33 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews."[11]
Ouch
From critical acclaim to piss.

jude law as hook

Attached: 1640074970279.jpg (634x951, 78.43K)

Attached: 1630525380293.jpg (768x768, 77.65K)

I actually quite enjoyed the Jungle Book remake. And I'll watch literally anything Tarzan related so as far I'm concerned, remake shit to your hearts content. Occasionally you strike gold amongst the pile of shit.

Tight little body, just like her mama.

>weird version with pedo vibes.
That's the entire basis of Peter Pan, user. Immortal manchild who refuses to grow up kidnapping children to join him at his fuck island.

It'll be good if she gets naked. Maybe a mermaid lagoon scene and she gets naked to swim with the mermaids. Or in the scene with Indians she gets naked and gets handprints on her tits. Something

>Beaner Pan

>not pedro pan
Apply yourself next time, faggot.

Attached: VHS_am_night.png (400x228, 103.57K)

Ever see the Freeway movies? Both are fucked up renditions of Red Riding Hood and Hansel & Gretyl respectively. "Child predator" themes in both. Would have been crazy if they made a Freeway 3 based on Peter Pan, and "Peter" was some sick fuck who just kidnapped child/teen sex slaves that he'd keep in "Never Neverland," which is just some dingy basement/torture chamber with green paint and shitty xmas lights everywhere or some shit.

You probably couldn't make it without Michael Jackson's estate suing you. Not because MJ raped kids, of course. Just because.

Oh yeah, and the protagonist of the movie would be the one akin to "Captain Hook," so it would be some methed-out prostitute with a prosthetic hook, methily trying to find her teen daughter (also prost) who was kidnapped by the Peter guy.

Kinda wish they;d made more Freeway films. They never would these days, though.

They had this child predator version in the works that never got made
mtv.com/news/2804796/annasophia-robb-aaron-eckhart-peter-pan/
>"Pan" will feature Aaron Eckhart as Hook, a tormented former detective on the trail of a childlike kidnapper. He's aided in his pursuit by his detective ally, Smee (Sean Bean), and his quarry's latest victim, Wendy (AnnaSophia Robb).

What the fuck. Based on this cast I'm not retroactively pissed.

yeah it was a version competing with this one that ultimately got made.

Attached: 1624742647558.jpg (760x1126, 120.63K)

>another rendition of Peter Pan?
Yes, a million more versions. Of everything. Because damn if hollywood will ever do anything original ever.

I was waiting for this magazine cover to be posted.
Lol some fag commented on the magazine's IG saying "Shes only 14 this is of poor taste"
I think its a beautiful shot

Most of modern fashion is incredibly retarded.

hair too tied back but rest is good