Pitch me your best tv show idea

pitch me your best tv show idea

Attached: 3755165f45752a1bb523b8e6f61472a22.jpg (821x821, 170.87K)

tell me more about steak'm take'm

The Sneed Show

keep it

Best cheese teak

STEAK'M TAKE'M AND MOO SHEISTY LINKED UP!

NEED IT OR KEEP IT!?!

Dick Measuring Contest
It’s a game show

Black Tarzan in white America

every ico beig referred to as stake em take em would be a good bit

>no hoods
>no masks

And no money from me. Hope they're already out of business.

>no masks

I hope some fat fuck boomer walks in this store and begins coughing all over the counter. What kind of sick joke are the retards playing at?

Strap one of those 360 degree go pro rigs on some dude and have them walk through all the best national parks in the US. No talking, just walking. Season 2 goes international.

Formally Chucks’m

Attached: 1285C775-1709-45E6-94F9-2F02746A4802.jpg (839x640, 87.03K)

they have the best cheese teak ever

I come on, I'm decked to the nines in tails, spats, top hat- I greet the audience.
We bring in the Janny.
Now the Janny's already had a little fun before we've started to film the episode, ten lucky winners in the audience check under their seats and find various implements- scissors, baseball bats, lengths of pipe, broken bottles, bricks- things of that nature and our big audience warm up has them just doing whatever comes naturally. So at this point his wig's gone, his makeup's all streaky, he's got a few missing teeth and a swollen eye- shit like that.
I introduce the Janny to the folks at home by his given name to remind him that he'll never be a woman, and then ask my wacky cohost what game we'll be playing for our opening segment.
Whether it's Splat-A-Rat, Angry Angry Ants, The Panamanian Twist, Fun With Outlets, or a new surprise it's a guaranteed laugh riot, and then we send the body back to the parents (who are sad yet grateful that their ordeal has come to a conclusion) to be buried.
Then I have unsimulated sex with Anna de Armas for fifteen minutes, as per usual.

Mackenzie Foy plays Foxy Schewmacker.
Foxy Schewmacker has an exhibition fetish and basically likes to get naked and masturbate in semi-public places. The series is a comedy drama as the supporting characters go about their lives, with each episode about a different character, while Foxy subtly undresses and masturbates while the characters' backs are turnt.
The series finale has Foxy come across Melinda Busternut (played by Rihanna) who has a lesbian voyeur fetish and masturbates to naked women.

Show is called Mystery Meat. It’s a dating game where one man must choose between four women as his date. Except three of the women are trannies, and his goal is to guess which one is the real woman. Also he can’t look at them, he can only ask them questions and decide which one is a woman by their answers.

>these people don't want me in there?
>i'll spite them by going away

Attached: 1417310939514.jpg (196x303, 5.98K)

Son of the Mask Animated Series continuation
SotMTas

Attached: Sherlock of the mask.png (1280x1490, 1.47M)

NAPOLEON! Has Shat Himself
>When Emperor Napoleon wakes up in 2022, he shits himself but doesn't want to change clothes less people think that he's a commoner.
>In his shit-stained outfit, the former dictator must navigate modern struggles and take back leadership of the family dynasty from his idiot nephew's descendants
>Starring Paul Dano

It’s a game show where you have to try not to say the n word

>And no money from me.
They already said they don't want your patronage, dummy.