What is he a fucking retard?

What is he a fucking retard?
S2 when

Attached: squid game.jpg (2000x1123, 182.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sMHpdgqjVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotta be the most punchable face i've ever seen

Gambling addict

>"Yeah, hello, is this the organization that made me a millionaire? I'm calling to inform you that I will be using your money to come after you, because you're evil. Oh, and, uh, I know you're evil, but please don't come after my daughter. Thank you."

He's gonna become the next frontman, isn't he?

That or the train guy

Wait so did the old man piss himself on purpose? I just realized

Right? This faggot is so obsessed with the games that he lost common sense. There's no way he can take down an organization who made him rich in the first place. He should have ignored the train guy and boarded the flight to meet his daughter but it's clear that he doesn't give a shit about anything else except the games.

At least the loose ends are tied so to speak. The girl's little brother is taken care of, so is the old lady with the fish shop, his mom is dead and his daughter presumably lives a tranquil life in the US. He has nothing to lose so him going back for more games doesn't matter.

youtu.be/1sMHpdgqjVo

yeah and later on he took the one-night-only fever pill.

>his hair is red to signify his rage

bravo.

>Ignores his daughter one final time, proving he never changed despite everything he went through

Yeah this reveal seemed very far fetched
You're telling me the dude also happened to conveniently survive the battle royale night? nah

>.all the hype for this show is going to die before season 2
>all the normies will move on to another FOTM

It didn't need a sequel. The only appeal to season 2 will be wondering which gimmicks they steal from Kaiji next.

wait this filtered me, did he really dye his hair to signify a personality trait like in anime etc? fucking asians man, lol

so we all agree the show completely fell apart by the 7th episode, right?

yes

Attached: koreabrain.png (722x369, 28.51K)

Is it allegory for racism and inequality of black people in america

This whole show is an live action anime.