WHY?

What schizo thought this was a great premise for an episode? Like the simpsons having a black slave ancestor was retarded and redundant.

Attached: download (19).jpg (225x225, 12.14K)

>It starts with
One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope
Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERSNEDER

It makes no sense at all.
Also, why is Dr. Hibbert a slave? Seems like they had no other black characters to portray as property.

I love how it had to be a black MALE ancestor cucking a white man. It couldn't have been one of the millions of rapebabies that plantation owners fathered into their black slave women

I remember that being a thing in shows back when that episode came out where white characters would have black ancestors.

Is this real?

Yeah, the family guys are all blacks, too. That's how they can get away with saying the N-word.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (733x550, 46.33K)

I miss Phil Hartman

I thought it was weird when they started kissing and he grabbed her ass like isn’t she 9 or something? Like wtf?

Look more into who 95% of all media is based on from movies to tv shows. once you realize it will be an eye opener. all the info is online you just have to search and piece it together. HINT: its got something to do with the bible

When 23&me came out they were really pushing the idea that nobody is ever fully “white”. They always threw in like 1% Mongolian or 2% sub Saharan black in there.
It’s nothing new. White Americans have often claimed some small mixed race ancestry, typically American Indian. Usually it’s bunk. Aside from the 23&me stat fudging it turns out that the vast majority of white Americans are 100% European with no discernible non-white lineage going back thousands of years. They were able to fudge the data better early on but as their data sets grew, especially in non-white groups it became harder and harder to blur the lines statistically. Most white dudes who claim to be descended from a freed slave or from a Cherokee somewhere down the line are wrong. It’s just some shit they were told by their great grandparents or whatever who had some dumb reason to make shit up.

WTF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!?!????

Attached: 13187567122.jpg (808x805, 177.46K)

Attached: 1512909988579.jpg (750x883, 152.29K)

88 kek

>and remember...no source

we wuz simpsons

>When 23&me came out they were really pushing the idea that nobody is ever fully “white”. They always threw in like 1% Mongolian or 2% sub Saharan black in there.
I did it and my results were 100% European

>one of the millions of rapebabies that plantation owners fathered into their black slave women
Lol you are WAY overestimating how attractive white males find sheboons.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 4.15K)

I fucking love this Any Forumsmutt cope

Attached: 20200616_234406.png (638x618, 501.71K)

Attached: 1493116293683.png (770x1080, 731.07K)

Yeah those plantation owners barely raped anyone at all. Slave owners are usually really kind-hearted people actually.

most americans have black blood

yeah white males are notorious rapists of black women

Attached: BNdQ1Ip.jpg (857x1046, 129.49K)

Lol keep fantasizing that white men were clamoring for ape pussy.

What probably happened is just some statistical fudging. They had very few black and Asian customers early on compared to whites so that creates a lot of statistical uncertainty.
Genes just read GATTACGCGATTTAGC etc they don’t tell you where they are from. So if they have anything out of the ordinary in a white person’s genome they can either conclude that they somehow belong to some tiny cluster of Europeans where they haven’t collected enough data to see anyone else from that cluster or that they have some foreign contribution which they then attribute to the data sets they are missing.
Think about it like you’re looking for your keys. You think they are either in your house or the car. You search the house 10x over for 5 hours and can’t find them so you conclude they are probably in the car since you haven’t searched there at all and would probably have found them by now if they were in the house.

go back to int mutts

I'm white and grew up thinking I had some low % native because my parents are idiots and don't know anything. I'm entirely British isles and German. No tiny % Ashkenazi or nigger like the meme.

Holy shit, this is the best meme Leftypol can produce? Unreadable deep-fried nigger-speak? No actual joke?
Left CANNOT meme.

It’s more accurate now with more data collected. This was more of a thing early on. Btw for Europeans the better data comes from ancestry dot com since the Mormon church runs it and they have very detailed genetic histories from their members who are mostly western european

Based user with the stats on hand.

Good to know, thank you user

>Unbreedable
Obsessed

>HINT: its got something to do with the bible
Jews are in the Bible, got it

Based Mormons

Yeah it’s a common myth among Americans that they are part Cherokee or that their great great great great grandma married an escaped slave.
Most likely these are copes that their dumb fuck criminal relatives came up with for why they had to skip town and start over out west. Better to say you got kicked out for being a quarter native than because you’re dad killed someone in a bar fight

I like that Israel is using this stuff to keep out Russians and Africans.

jews
not even once