>ask her if she seen GOT
>no user haha but i've heard everyone talk about it
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!
>watch a couple episodes
>she's enjoying it too much
>get to robert death part
>slips "if only ned would've put his head down on this one"
>realize that the fucking whore already watched it
kinda numbed out after that for 2 next ep, some rough fucking afterwards and went to sleep so fucking angry lying whore i'm thinking of ghost her from everywhere

Attached: kit-harington-sad-jon-snow-game-of-thrones.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 82.64K)

Why not just ask why the bitch lied?

it caught me so off guard that i didn't have the guts to fight it was like weird treason-dissapoinment thing

>expect women to tell the true

This isn't your blog normalfaggot

Head down? Huh?

i can tell you are an insufferable faggot

i just wanted to show her the shitshow that it would become and also i already had prepared jokes that i've seen here for almost every season. sadly the cunt made her move

Lying is probably the biggest red flag you can get. Even for stupid shit like this.
Just sayin'

You’ve found out your girlfriend is a compulsive liar that cannot help herself from lying at even the most inconceivable things to even lie about.
She WILL cheat on you like a dog and never ever tell you the truth, even if you found a rape of her getting fucked.
Take this as a blessing and cut her out of your life, NOW.

Attached: D3D614E5-8746-4235-B6A5-1502C10B141C.gif (300x200, 3.51M)

But she said ahe heard people talk about it so she probably knows about every big spoiler

this is what bugged me the most like lying for something that wasn't necessary at all

>>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!
nigga you ain't bussin no cap fr fr.

You are so autistic I almost can’t believe it

>get new gf like 3 months ago
>we make a lot of movie nights and whatever
>ask her if she seen Star Wars
>no user haha but i've heard everyone talk about it
>watch episodes IV and V
>she's enjoying it too much
>get to the Luke/Vader fight
>slips "if only Luke knew he was his ftaher"
>realize that the fucking whore already watched it

kinda numbed out after that for episode VI, some rough fucking afterwards and went to sleep so fucking angry lying whore i'm thinking of ghost her from everywhere

Attached: indignities.jpg (509x423, 34.05K)

>rough fucking afterwards
story?

Think you’re overreacting a bit

she probably heard that comment from her friends who talk about it and wanted to act cool to u

u dont deserve her fag

Attached: 1632949614350.jpg (500x681, 39.12K)

>be user's gf
>it's a fairly new relationship but you could see it getting more serious
>get really into GoT
>make an innocent comment about the main character using a common phrase
>user visibly angry, distrusting, breaks up shortly thereafter
wow I'm glad I dodged that schizo bullet, dude needs to take his meds

I've never seen GOT but I could probably relate the entire plot pretty accurately just from second hand exposure. She may not be lying.

cmon guys do you really think she will remember something that one of her friends said about the FIRST season? fokin hell

>She WILL cheat on you like a dog
Don't insult my dog like that, user.

It's not that I think she hasn't seen it, I just want to point out that user has no real way of knowing, and won't until the Red Wedding.

Maybe she knows from cultural osmosis?
I quit after season 1 yet i know lots about the other seasons from sheer second hand exposure OP

Attached: 12mh0mdobya11.jpg (637x504, 69.3K)

I've never seen The Sixth Sense, but I know Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

Attached: meds.png (361x363, 209.97K)

tv series are shit. they put more work into stringing things out then telling a succinct story. films are the best medium and their length indicative of the skill of the writer and director. when the modern tv series fascination reached a crescendo around the the time game of thrones came out, this became obvious to a lot of people. why do people still invest so much time in serials? film is and will forever be the better medium. fuck serials and fuck nerds

Attached: 1358960412779.jpg (385x196, 15.37K)

Women often lie about really silly things that doesn't even benefit them much, it's strange

Fuck off normalfag.

crisp retard, when a girl lies to you like that it means she likes you

bro u think she might want to fuck him?
BROOO

oh really? don't you think that she jumping on my cock is enough dingus?
alright i'll give her another chance just because i'm too lazy to download tinder again