Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/earlydoorsclips/status/1467070065178816516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neil was based

awww friend

Very realistic indeed

Would you like a bite of my cornetto

This was what it was like to be a teenager in the 00s

both this and skins are the holy shows of “literally me” shows of bong teenage years, the “miscellaneous lads” group and the “snowflake degenerates” group.
As someone who somehow ended up in both of these cliques in my teenage years I can say that both of them are accurate

Skins was always a dumb fantasy soap opera just one step above Sex Education in terms of realism

>one day, you hung out at your mate's after school to play FIFA and Worms for the last time
>now you only all meet up for some birthdays and one has a kid and another is engaged and you all live miles from each other

This show was kinda funny I guess. Not sure how dude pulled Tara though. She was out of his league.
They're engaged in real life

Attached: nintchdbpict000296269058[1].jpg (460x276, 19.99K)

Euphoria is more realistic with the haggard looking 'teens', genital mutilation, rape, smack, urolagnia, etc.

soon it will just be (second) weddings and funerals

>teenagers don’t have sex or take drugs
really?

Not really, teenagers like the idea of it but I wouldn't say it was that common when I was at school

oooooh deep analysis friend

lel this guy thinks kids aren't smoking weed and having sex because he didn't

not in the way they depict it they don't

yeah but is your mum fit like a prostitute?

Think it depends on where you are. Like in all the big cities and places not detached from the rest of the country, there's loads of kids carrying knives now and stuff, it's just the done thing.

But from my experiences in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk, it's not really seeped through yet and for all the talk, the kids are overall pretty innocent.

more working class kino like this?

Malcolm in the Middle.

As someone who used to hang around with druggies as a teenager it’s pretty spot on except the girls aren’t as hot. I knew a guy who was basically Cook IRL. He’s in jail now kek

Skins and misfits looks lame

Not involving young people:

Phoenix Nights
Early Doors

twitter.com/earlydoorsclips/status/1467070065178816516

Attached: 3_Peter-Kays-Phoenix-Nights-2015.jpg (1200x630, 122.49K)

Misfits is good, first 2 seasons anyway

lower-middle really. seems like a comprehensive sixth form in a decent neighbourhood.