Name a better show

Name a better show
hard mode: it has to actually be better

Attached: file.png (930x558, 649.38K)

Watching this with my boomer dad, So much better than Breaking Bad.

Breaking bad is frustratingly basic

Sopranos perfectly blends comedy into everything.
BB it's usually one or the other.

Plus Sopranos appeals to an old world mentality.
BB is kinda of a Peter Parker power fantasy.

>it's another carmela gets mad because tony cheats on him but passive aggressive treat him like shit instead of cheating too

Sopranos chads, Mad Men kings, Shield brothers and Wire scholars OWN Any Forums. Breaking Redditcels are laughing stocks and cannot sit on the council of tv kino.

>>it's another carmela gets mad because tony cheats on him but passive aggressive treat him like shit instead of cheating too
She'd be killed if she did that

Holy based. Fuck Breaking Bad and the actual redditors who think it's anything more than a flashy thriller.

>it's a MM homo thinks he's one of us again episode
don't make me vomit with the shield. ugh. fucking plebs

Getting turbo filtered so hard by SHIELD kinography makes me not care about your opinion on Chad Men sadly.

Breaking Bad from s1 to s3 ep 10

i remember watching a few episodes of Sopranos when i was a kid and it aired right before sleep.

I get a feeling that watching it now will blow my mind.

In a good way.

Attached: 123072936_10217431976022409_806056127312446270_n.jpg (640x348, 25.64K)

>Breaking bad is frustratingly basic
Exactly. Better Call Saul is better.

Attached: bob-odenkirk.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

watched the whole sopranos because Any Forums shilled it to me and it was so fucking boring is one of those shows where you don't see actual progress tony is the same character for 5 years why the hell does he go to therapy then? game of thrones could be shit their last seasons but at least things changed

please dont tell me it sucks, i wanna start watching it this week.

only the wire comes close... sopranos is still better

he's a brainlet, watch it

Why does Breaking Bad make Sopranosfags tremble from insecurity? kek
It's like at a base intuitive level you know that The Sopranos simply doesn't measure up.

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

amc cant into good tv
sorry

imagine getting filtered by the sopranos

Sorry chuds but Any Forums is arKINO territory now

Attached: smugvi.png (538x527, 497.71K)

The wire is ultimately more uplifting although it's a bleak depiction of society at large. It shows the value of honest work, true camaraderie and family which basically is all we have in life. Both The Wire and Sopranos complement each other in this aspect, since Sopranos shows the bottomless emptiness of the lack of honesty.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 52.53K)