Does it get better?

finished season 2 yesterday, was excited to watch the last episode, instead I got 30+ minutes of Tony puking, farting, and having weird-ass dreams. does shit start happening later or is the whole show like this?

Attached: 8578.jpg (1200x675, 310.39K)

You watch two whole seasons with one sick Tony episode and you ask what the shows gonna be like. People get sick. You go through Tony's life and all the bullshit between

This show is terrible for brainlets. I quit my job and felt like I had a right to be depressed. That was my takeaway.

it does not get any better sadly

The point is the last episode was supposed to be the best one. I watched over 10 episodes of the same shit, expecting something interesting to happen at the end.

Season 2 is the only part that is worth watching. You're wasting your time after that point.

>muh HAPPENING
it’s literally just a character study. It meanders through a man’s life like Mad Men. There’s no stakes or big plots. If you are a breaking reddit fag you won’t like it.

Dropped it, its not for you.
Watch tiktok video and cartoons

you just watched one of the best episodes in the series. if this is the impression it left on you, perhaps this show isn't for you

This show doesn’t get any better. It’s a melodramatic shitshow the entire way through. The Shield, The Wire, Better Call Saul etc. are all vastly better shows than this overrated schlock.

You're probably a bit too young. Maybe revisit Sopranos when you're a bit older, then I guess you'll understand some of the things that are shown like the weird-ass dreams.

You should kill your self instead. I’m serious.

Nice get but very gay take

Did you miss Tony having to execute his childhood friend?

Based. Quads and dubs seem The Sopranos shit

*deem

Why would the last episode be the best one?

While 5-6 seasons is Tony shiddin n farting

It's pretty average series overall

Ignore every other retard here, season 2 is the weakest season. 3-4 are the peak of the show.

Attached: 1631962227613.png (360x360, 243.89K)

Attached: the.sopranos.s03e05.1080p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd.mkv_snapshot_50.10.007.jpg (3840x2160, 778.88K)

Sopranos is dark comedy gangster kino. If by now you haven't gotten it then drop it

This.
Fucking pointless, directionless show that never gets good.