How would you cast and direct the inevitable Dungeons & Dragons visual medium for an audience of the current era?

How would you cast and direct the inevitable Dungeons & Dragons visual medium for an audience of the current era?

Attached: 1587959985560.jpg (1242x1495, 809.52K)

I don't get it, is he saying he thinks that sounds like black people? That's pretty racist

>see a destructive fantasy creature
>instantly think of black people
every time

I'm in genuine awe that anyone can be a huge demented faggot such as this tard

this
if I wanted to see the most diarrhea twitter posts id go there

>Twitter screencap

this is why gatekeeping is important, people like that should be kept away from any decent hobby

There are half orcs, they are like normal humans, but you know, green, stronger, big teeth and live shorter
Actual orcs are pretty much animals

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 113.66K)

All humans are people of color and the Orcs are whites

>I'm in genuine awe that this shit came out for THIS edition of D&D holy shit

Attached: 1628641500943.gif (125x125, 1.63M)

He's right tho

Attached: 1635896225846.png (548x1266, 90.53K)

Attached: 1605311152031.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

Attached: 1635871952064.webm (480x480, 1.71M)

Nobody said Black People. You're just assuming that Racism == Regarding Black People, either because you have a very American viewpoint or because you're racist yourself and are attributing that fantasy description to Black People and are just projecting that onto others

Then what race is being talked about here? Because orcs are fictitious

>Nobody said Black People
no plenty of you lefty faggots have specifically equated orcs with blacks.

honest question, do people read a post and see a "cw" or "tw" and are like, "oh thank god, there's a warning, I'm not going to read it because it will trigger me" huh???

>then what race is being talked about here
Orcs. It doesn't matter if they're fictitious, as many people that would raise this sort of complaint are way too invested in the implications of creating fictional media. Depicting racism or homophobia at all is tantamount to endorsing it, and having a race be described in a way that's interpreted as xenophobic towards its culture or containing racist tropes is like wearing a Klan hood in their eyes. This kind of mindset is what has lead Wizards of the Coast to similarly state that homophobia will never be depicted in a MTG setting under their watch, because even if it's nonsensical for everyone in their multiverse to be 100% pride parade attending queermos, that's important for their cum guzzling audience
Point to where it's said here, dumbass
>you lefty faggots
Swing and a miss, you unga bunga lefty-righty smoothbrain

>Nobody said Black People.

Nobody has to. It's like when you cocksucking shitmouths talk about "diversity" at the Oscars, everyone knows you aren't talking about Latinos. It's all about the Negro Grievance Industry.

But you can't be racist against orcs. 1.) That is speciesist and 2.)they are fictitious
t. fa/tg/uy grognard who has been playing since before you were born

Aren't these Germanic peoples/vikings?

Go back to twitter and stay there forever.