Pivot!

Pivot!

Attached: ross.jpg (480x580, 29.41K)

>is literally the only talented member of the shows cast, is the one who makes the show funny and the entire fanbase despised him because they think the characters are real people

>the entire fanbase despised him because they think the characters are real people
citation needed

>Getting old?

PASS REVOKED

Attached: Courteney Cox & Lisa Kudrow & Jennifer Aniston.jpg (1080x1080, 254.78K)

He's the most versatile. The latter seasons often gave him shitty material, but he always made it work.

my army noodles with ketchup!,
MY ARMY NOODLES WITH KETCHUP!!!

Ross is real, I met him. The rest of the characters are just actors but Ross is real

>You salute the sandwich, not the man

>the entire fanbase despised him
what the hell are you talking about?

Friends is used as a friend simulator by normalfags, and not as a sitcom. Every person I’ve ever met hates Ross like he murdered their family or something.

He's the most popular.

Tiers?

Ross

Power gap

Rachel = early chandler
Joey = Phoebe
Late chandler = monica

Would still bang Jennifer, Courtney looks good when her bogging toxins settle, Lisa looks like a grandma.

>Every person I’ve ever met hates Ross like he murdered their family or something.
How the fuck can anyone hate Ross?

Early Chandler is far and away the most common favourite character.

But you can't pick early vs late you have to pick the whole thing. I've seen polls where Ross is the fav.

All I see constantly is people hating on Ross and saying he’s le problematic for muh lesbian gf and cheating on Rachel or whatever.

Attached: BD9AB582-1893-4875-B737-8A227B1CF799.jpg (750x830, 373.54K)

His snarky comments get old. Him turning into a knee groveling pussy was even worse.

He ended up with the hottest bitch on the show.

Attached: jenn.jpg (1643x2048, 893.41K)

His latter seasons were the best. He was the unfunniest character for for the first few seasons until he broke up with Julie, then he stopped being a depressed faggot all the time.

If you can't separate periods I'd imagine Joey would be the most common choice as favourite.
Ross is great and generates a shitload of comedy, but he can be pretty obnoxious which I can imagine the average person dropping him down due to.

Zoomers aren't people

how many people have you 'met'?

This. Ross is loved but very divisive. Most of the female fans dislike him. Joey is probably the most widely liked.

>His snarky comments get old.
Nah. He's self deprecating enough that he makes it work.
>Him turning into a knee groveling pussy was even worse.
Definitely. Late Chandler sucks. He got completely neutered once they married.

Best girl

Attached: EJw7DofXUAUy2bz.jpg (638x629, 45.08K)

>Wino Forever

Ross is my gfs favourite. And my old female roommates because he's so nut. It's a good way to know if a woman is worthwhile if she recognises the goat

Sorry dude, Any Forums is a jungle board. Charlie was the best. I remember thinking 'how shit is this writing' when she went from Joey to Ross. And then it even got worse with Rachel going from Ross to Joey.

Attached: aisha-tyler-friends.jpg (2000x1334, 623.88K)

>Charlie was the best
lol It's Janice though

>Non regulation clothing?

CONTRABAND!

Attached: 27566_Jennifer_Aniston_GQ_Cover_122_1024lo.jpg (2358x3182, 487.41K)

actually Emily was the best, Ross just fucked it up

Chandler should have married Janice.

Attached: janice.png (752x501, 397.01K)

I should have married Janice.

>marrying a jew with an annoying voice
>Not pick picrel

Attached: 10402801.jpg (960x1152, 96.51K)

>Any Forums is a jungle board.
No.

Attached: kramerpervert.jpg (500x375, 39.87K)

She's not on this show.

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sandwich

Attached: homer_sandwich.jpg (480x360, 28.9K)