IMAGINE DRINKING

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can make myself drunk without ever having a drink

explain

i'm doing that right now

I planned to drink all night but after half a bottle I got killer acid reflux. Had to stop. I'll have some beers with my indian takeout leftovers but I'm done for tonight otherwise. Fucking stomach.

imagine the shits

Double stinging the ring

Based. Finally got one of these threads with an image from Wake in Fright.

Imagine drinking milk...

Attached: az3dm5jj02xy71.jpg (1318x1072, 1.31M)

Guinness draught cans have been doing me really right lately. I've been surprised. I'm not really getting that drunk but I also dont think I really need to be. The hangovers have been mild to non-existent so I'm also optimistic that it wont trigger a relapse into physical addiction and withdrawals. With vodka that seems to be the only destination.

Some people have a digestive disorder that ferments their food.

why dont you just eat some tums?

Matter of fact I got it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4

based guiness drinker, after years of trying differnt beers ive finally settled with guinness draught

Attached: DPAYR2tXkAAjHDk.jpg (1053x800, 105.24K)

what's tums?

I got mine

Attached: 1643444580512.jpg (1080x1080, 311.22K)

kino.
has anyone else seen the ads for carlton, coopers and resches around lately that feature all white men in the old 60s style? surprised they can get away with it but its nice to see some culture again

tums cause cancer, just drink a lot of mineral water like elvis like gerolsteiner or perrier.

biblical

I refuse to even imagine it. I know, I'm sorry, I just don't drink!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>When was the last time in the past ten years you saw a commercial dedicated to the hard working man like this one? Times have fallen apart.

Based YouTube commenter. All we get in commercials these days is le idiot husband and le genius wife and le enlightened minority

Great movie. Chips Rafferty insisted on drinking real pints during the shoot. He died not long after.