Is he the best example of people believing someone is an expert on something because they talk confidently about it?

Is he the best example of people believing someone is an expert on something because they talk confidently about it?

Attached: 58D085DC-258C-42B4-AF5D-4ACACC4BC6A9.jpg (1080x1440, 226.17K)

His restaurants are a big ripoff and I never tip at them. Sorry wagies

>Shilling at one of Gordon's restaurants
ISHYGDDT

He's a good cook. Just because he does trash for the television doesn't mean he can't cook. He's paid his dues.
>Muh Beef Wellington
From what I gather from the television, it doesn't seem like food is his passion.

i just like watching youtube poops of him

There's some others.

Attached: 176550779_4620816394601422_3721370806191795080_n.jpg (1080x1180, 87.47K)

He's no Joël Robuchon

It's hilarious seeing people cope when confronted by proof of what a hack he is. It's like they just can't admit that this guy they've spent hours of their lives watching is actually a fraud.

>Here's the secret to a gorgeous grilled cheese
>First off you want thick slices of cheeses that don't melt easy
>Next, really thick slices of bread to ensure that the outside of the bread will burn well before the heat ever makes it to the cheese
>Now throw whatever shit you have lying around in the middle, ahhh here's some kim chee, you can use peanut butter, oreos, a cold slice of pizza, just go wild with it
>Now throw your pan onto hot coals so it can get as hot as possible without any ability to turn back or control the heat, you really want the bread to burn before any heat works its way through
>your final result, burnt outside, cold inside, nothing melted at all
>delicious, gorgeous, rustic, out of this world

Attached: Gorden.jpg (700x688, 49.39K)

How many Michelin Stars do you have, user?

Attached: gordon ramsay.jpg (220x330, 11.38K)

500, you can suck them out of my dick.

>all to make a pun
based

For the most part hes pretty good except for when he tries cooking neet shit

I think he's an asshole and bully but he has won multiple Michelin stars.

>steal every bit of not only your knowledge, but your personality shtick from the former mentor whose kitchen you ran crying from
>go to asia once and forevermore use asian ingredients in weird disgusting british-thai cuisine mix
>have no knowledge of the physics of cooking that has been researched since you became a chef and oeroetuate falsities such as searing a steak "helps lock in the juices"
>actively make yourself look like a dumbass in every non scripted showing like when he cut his hand on the rachel ray show
>have a qt daughter i want to fug

Okay. Mind if I use a vacuum cleaner though? I've been called gay a lot in my lifetime and I don't want to prove the bullies right by sticking my mouth on a pp for a couple of Michelin stars.

I remember seeing a TikTok clip of him roasting a guy for using the "wrong" side of the aluminum foil when there's no real difference.

So then why do you still bring him up if he’s so bad?

Unironicallly the best deconstruction of that abortion.

It's purely a result of the manufacturing process indeed.
He's also right. Neil has a serious case of dementia.

Attached: njswbi0osj381.jpg (640x897, 85.87K)

Does anybody have the story of the guy who ate at his restaurant and Gordon came out with water soup and ate the guy's dessert saying he was hungy and then went to hide in the toilet before attacking his wife?