Kinos with this specific feel?

Kinos with this specific feel?

Attached: 1643540167653.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

god damn she;s beautiful ;_;

that's a man
she's a man

>woman at peak fertility
>man at peak resources

I fail to see the issue here, only a sick Jewified society would consider this wrong.

How is it a problem? It's widely recognized that men are in their prime when they're in their 40s-50s. All the incel virgins on this board are going to be swimming in young pussy when they're 45.

Curious how women defend this but lambast the opposite for men. Very curious.

I'm 50 & you're right, my gf is 19

cappin fr fr

Kek. 51 with an 18 year old here. 16 is Legal where I live. Based boomer bro.

>t. 45-year old wizard

americans be like:
>no, that's illegal!

I don't think women have a problem with boys falling for 40 year old women

>>woman at peak fertility
>>man at peak resources
>I fail to see the issue here, only a sick Jewified society would consider this wrong.

Attached: e45.png (500x623, 539.05K)

Boomers were my parents

It's not though.

>It's widely recognized that men are in their prime when they're in their 40s-50s

Define primeā€¦ are you implying that women prefer a man who is either entirely bald, or has scarecrow hair? Or are we only talking 40-50 year olds who have retained perfect hair somehow? Clearly your hairline is not in its prime in the 40-50 age group?

I just had my first class at community college tonight. There are four times as many women as men, and all the men are effeminate zoomers who can't keep eye contact and speak softly. The girls were all 19-21. I'm in my 30s with a stable, successful career and just taking the class for fun. I feel nothing but confidence and it's great.

i can still fuck teenage slampigs in my 30s but i don't think i'll be able to get a quality one at least not in the west

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.22K)

>im a paypig but im 50!
lol wtf is it with you boomers

Wait till you see how emotionally immature and retarded the girls are at that age, though

I'm 100% serious when i say it's EASY to fuck zoomer girls. I'm 29 and never had more snizzy im my life thanks to zoomer guys not making a move.

Attached: 16389546336g (2).jpg (2080x1880, 385.2K)

sounds nice. is there a way to sign up without having to pay or really put in any effort?

50% of American women don't gaf about that & some actually prefer bald men

Lol at even thinking about obsessing over hair this much in your question, you must have been balding since you turned 20.

Attached: 1636332710728.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

she met Walton Goggins?

kill yourself rabbi

oh good morning maam please show bob and vegana

>It's widely recognized that men are in their prime when they're in their 40s-50s.
Financially, maybe. Physically, it's around 25-30.

Zoomer girls are hyper sluts. Anyone who can't get laid in 2022 is crippling autistic and retarded.

t. 31-year-old banging a college girl