Arnold Respect Thread

There is literally no one remotely approaching the level of pop culturally significant kino output that he has.

Attached: AD569160-4FF3-4C11-B528-2B3053A9BE18.jpg (1200x1520, 467.94K)

He was relevant for a brief period in the 80's and 90's. He would have just been another washed up has been making shitty movies if not for the fact he became a politician, because that's exactly what he did after he was done with politics.

Man is the GOAT and an icon in acting, bodybuilding, and politics. I legit fear for the day he inevitably passes. No other actor can come close to replacing him. I know a lot of people think Dwayne Johnson can but he is no where near as iconic in his roles.

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x866, 76.75K)

true

Attached: 1481848319094.png (1238x1238, 2.13M)

You're a retard, what you said has nothing to do with what op said.

>I know a lot of people think Dwayne Johnson
who the fuck thinks this? he has charisma of a damp rag compared to arnie

Childhood is preferring Schwarzenegger.
Adulthood is realizing Stallone was always the superior action star.

I share a college dorm with zoomers (I dropped out and had to repeat school later kek) and they keep bringing up The Pebble unironically praising him like people talked about Arnie when I was a kid. It’s fucking weird. Current day is beyond soulless. Zoomies don’t know how bad it truly is for them.

How old are you OP? Only Boomers and Gen-Xers care about his shows.

If he died twenty years ago he'd be a legend instead of the bitch that he is today.

He's a has-been. His recent opposition to Trump and vaccine shilling has cemented him as a giant faggot. California/Hollywood really melted his brain.

you only say that because you're a sensitive magatard who's still butthurt that he made fun of your cheeto god. Seek help.

Yeah , I'm counting at least 18 great movies. His corniest movie was in Batman as Mr. Freeze.

Name one thing that this droopy tit washed up faggot has done in the last 20 years that even holds a candle to prime Arnold.

Arnold literally got dropped by a nigger. He's soft as soft serve.

enlightment is liking them both

Are you talking about the time some nigger kicked him in the back and Arnold barely flinched? Yeah, big own there big guy

Him getting dropkicked by some African and not even reacting to it easily makes up for any bad movie he made

I don't care for any movie he has been in except Terminator 1-3, in which he was 10/10

Total Recall is literally the greatest movie ever made

The post he made about it is the icing on the cake

Attached: D6D977FD-A760-4BF2-8294-1B0998781451.jpg (750x563, 178.33K)

>a brief period in the 80's and 90's
Yes. Two decades is very brief.

Arnold’s never going to fuck you.

Not as much as he fucks with your head, no.

Seeing Arnold and Sly work together was special.

Arnold is an old faggot.

It really is. Wish they did so decades ago though. I'd kill for Commando meets Rambo.

Attached: Last-Action-Hero-Sylvester-Stallone-Terminator-2.png (2489x3555, 1.53M)

Many of his roles were original screenplays also. Conan was one of his few roles based off a comic book.

he's a vaxxie like everyother hollywood shithead.