Tfw this would be acceptable nowadays

>tfw this would be acceptable nowadays

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4OiobxUxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>grown ass adult makes a life coice
>not harming anyone or breaking any laws
>OP: "OMG I am literally shaking rn fr fr no cap"
I'm sorry, but I thought this was America: land of the free.

You will never be fully vaccinated.

Attached: 1641661407651.jpg (171x208, 19.32K)

Your free to turn yourself into a freak and I’m free to laugh in your face for doing so.

Fair enough. The point is that a grown adult should be allowed to make decisions like tattoos, plastic surgery, etc. Even if it looks dumb or you disagree with it, it's a free country and they aren't hurting anyone.

it is society's responsibility to keep all members functional and productive.
Becoming a dolphin doesn't achieve that goal.
Muh freedumbs is honestly the dumbest excuse for being retarded.

>it is society's responsibility to keep all members functional and productive.
leftoid cope

what about children. should a child be able to make the decision to go on hormone blockers for example

Yes and we have the right to make fun of you for it

Honestly, even as a left leaning individual, no I don't think so. It's like having a 16 year old girl getting breast implants or pumping horse steroids into a 17 year old guy who wants to play football. Stuff like that just messes people up and I don't agree with progressives on that issue.

See

How the fuck did they get away with this one?

Attached: tumblr_ngz7virAhy1tp2pkxo1_1280.jpg (1131x591, 154.25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4OiobxUxA

big difference between laughing at these freaks and what most nu/tv/ anons do: seethe and shit themselves over it, lamenting muh fall of the West

I haven't seen this show in about a decade. Is it still edgy humor or did they go soft?

>person "A" gets paid to promote an idea
>person "b" gets paid to execute it
>person "c" gets paid to prevent the obvious flaws in the idea being pointed out
you shouldnt hate trannies, you should feel sad about them, they have a mental illness and "THEY" are filling their pockets exploiting them.

WTF I hate protecting myself from covid now! So much regret over making the choice to take an entirely harmless vaccine… Bros, what was I thinking…

Okay, but there shouldn't be laws classifying them as a protected group for doing so and laws that require that I not only tolerate them but make sure my company hires enough of them, allows them to shit in the wrong bathroom, come to schools and talk to children about it, and have my tax dollars pay for their hormones and surgeries instead of fixing roads and paying for textbooks

Fair enough I can agree to that even if progressives can't. To me, I guess that would be like having special bathrooms for grossly morbidly obese people and having half-ton ham galaxies talk to children about the 'joys of obesity'.

If we stopped subsidizing and celebrating it like it's some great new thing, 90% of trannies would disappear. I'm convinced that it's a fashion trend to most people, swept up in a culture that rewards people and calls them heroes for engaging in it.

I hate them anyway. They are pitiful wretches, and at the same time arrogant pedophiles who lobby for more power, power to enter children’s spaces, power to molest, power to change reality into their mentally ill fantasies

wow u r like a literal nazi

Possibly. I know Japan had a lot of strange body modification trends that usually disappeared quietly. Maybe it will be the same?

Attached: 120923_taboo_national_geographic_bagel_heads_saline_inflation_donut_head_3.jpg (688x543, 40.72K)

People should be free, and have 100% control over their own body.
But that's not what outrages people.

Attached: horrors beyond human comprehension.jpg (1080x1350, 396.71K)