Go to a restaurant

>go to a restaurant
>pay for your meal
>"uhhh, btw, you have to pay our employees wages too!"

Mr. Pink is 100% in the right.

Attached: Steve-Bucsemi-as-Mr-Pink-in-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg (960x500, 51.14K)

technically that's the case with every restaurant

Americans will cope, seethe, and dilate at this

I really don't understand the violin thing.

Tipping is an invention of (((American))) culture. Pay your fucking workers for once. That's your job, not the customer's job.

Tipping is a jewish invention.

And paying your healthcare is either your personal job, or the governments job, it has nothing to do with your fucking employer

>A DOG WALKER?

how about we settle on a middle ground wagies

Attached: earn that tip.jpg (828x1030, 54.31K)

I tip to the nearest dollar

I guess black people do a much better job of avoiding Jewish tricks than white people then.

I've literally never tipped in my life and I never will. Americans are retarded.

>Taxes
I pay government for medicare.

okay im fucking retarded. how do you set this up?!?!?

i was amazed when i was in america for a bit that seemingly everything has tipping baked into it. the weirdest one was i went with my gf to a tattoo parlour and they had a tablet you pay on and the second option was tip amount with 3 presets. on my first day there, i didn't understand this culture around tipping cab drivers - it was a 15 dollar fare and i had a 20 and the driver asked how much change i wanted so i said uh all of it?

Whats the point of the ketchup

I tip literally every time I go to a bar because when I’m drunk I spill my spaghetti in a “y-you too” sense and just say to keep the change when it’s like 10 dollars of change

Attached: C43492F2-7904-4EF6-B2F2-A5AD6FEDE335.png (214x304, 55.55K)

just to mess with them i guess

Guess you just drop the money in a glass of water and flip it over, but you have to be quick. Probably gotta be careful not to smash the glass bwhen doing it.

Throw bills in liquid, put a napkin/cardboard/ paper over the glass, turn it around quickly on the table, pull off the paper quickly and the liquid stays.

Very true.
I have never related more to any moment on film.

That's cold blooded. These people literally carried your food 25 feet and filled up your drink. They deserve a middle class income!

He really was a handsome mf

In order to unfuck this you need to slide the glass to the border and put something flat to keep holding the liquid. With the ketchup the liquid tension breaks and/or makes a mess and the liquids spills combined with the ketchup.

Here

>They deserve a middle class income!
based

>the driver asked how much change i wanted so i said uh all of it?
Kek based. I would've said the same.

They get paid the same minimum wage hundreds of other jobs you don't tip for do

>tipping waitresses
if you make less than 60k a year you're giving free money to someone that makes more money than you.

I merely hate tipping because it benefits women greatly and they feel entitled to it.

They actually don't because nobody actually pays literally minimum wage outside of those industries for this reason. Tipping makes up the difference between the defacto minimum wage of the area and the actual minimum wage of the state.