Not a single movie he's made is iconic

>not a single movie he's made is iconic

Attached: gettyimages-1061959920.jpg (1200x1200, 564.5K)

This guys movies are like brain popcorn

Never watched a movie he's in

He’s the definition of soulless

You most likely did, just don't remember any of them, as you should

Pain and Gain is kino but that’s more thanks to Marky Mark and Michael Bay than the rock

the game plan

Predator, terminator, etc.

just totally lacks the taste and charisma of Arnold and Sly

Pain and Gain is a jewel of a movie and The Rock was a 10/10 casting choice for it

the what? never heard of it.

I can't name a single John Wayne movie. Real movie stars don't need the movies to be iconic

Baywatch is good much to lovely titty juggson.

I remember he shilled Baywatch on his Twitter and Any Forums spent like a week saying litty, piss your pants, made for fans instead of critics, etc

Discount Arnie. He wants the fame and brand that Arnie has but he's never been in any kino worthy of Arnie. And, he didn't do what Arnie did with starting in action and moving to comedy, Rocko is trying to do both genres in one movie, and you can't have your cake and eat it too. and he's not as good looking as Arnie

Tooth fairy 2

He has the charisma, the problem is that all his movies are made by no name assholes or people with zero vision. Arnold had the benefit of being in movies made by some of the best action directors of all time. Another issue is that he has too much pull, he should shut the fuck up and do whatever weird shit he's told to do.

moana

When our age recedes into history Pain & Gain will be one of the few movies anybody considers worth remembering.

I remember how that RAUNCHY flick made you so mad you were still posting about it years later in a thread about how nobody remembers Rock movies. Stay litty bro.

this clown, john xena and dave baushitsta should all go back to wwe where they belong as f grade actors lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

Really only chinks love his movies. His movies do well internationally but tend to flop in the states minus fast 7 but Paul Walker was the reason why that they made so much money

Dave Bautista takes creative risks and is way more kino than the Rock

Attached: 609e7ab967e41a00186220d6.jpg (1200x600, 53.7K)

he just never has convincing chemistry with female leads, for some reason...

>what is Scorpion King

What legitimately his best role/movie?
I’d have to say Central Intelligence or Jumanji

he has the acting ability of a plank of wood just like the other two, I'd even go as far as to put him in the same category as lady gaga.
>knock knock
sounds like wood, looks like wood so it must be wood lol

Attached: WAAAAAH.png (1636x1212, 1.85M)

>john xena
Zhong Xina*

Faster or Pain and Gain

The Rundown and Walking Tall are the only movies of his that I've ever cared to watch more than once. Doom as well but not really for him.

>The taste

Attached: The_Smoking_Peanut_135.png (250x190, 47.75K)