WHAT IS IT ABOUT ZIONIST KOREANS, AND SATANISTIC SACRIFICE VICTIMS IN GREEN UNIFORMS?

WHAT IS IT ABOUT ZIONIST KOREANS, AND SATANISTIC SACRIFICE VICTIMS IN GREEN UNIFORMS?

Attached: GREEN.png (1000x1245, 1.5M)

Any Forums has rotted your brain. Go outside a bit mate.

Remember the time it turned out south Korea was run by a wotch cult of female billionaire "godesses" who had the female president as a disciple.

That was crazy

WHAT ELSE DO THE VOICES TELL YOU?

yeah and it got no coverage haha

U wot

Worst korea is literally run by a cult fr fr no cap

>he doesn't know

Green bad color

Yeah it was pretty obvious in hindsight
Asians are such cucks

I'm pretty bored of the Hunger Games offshoot genre ngl

Maybe they have the right idea, Korea is doing better than most.

>argentinian p3doposter is a schizo
Wew

Is the korean zombie school show the new squid game? is it better?

it almost feels like a fever dream because no matter what keywords i search i cant find info about it

Korea historically suffers from a massive victim complex. Their whole purpose in Eastern Asian history was to repeatedly get conquered by China and Japane in turns, and not even because anyone wanted the land, but merely because it was a strategically useful hub for both of them to pressure the other and gain hegemonial status in the region.
Their victimization narrative that's built on that is, while somewhat justified in its roots, even more exaggerated than the Jewish slavery myth from the bible, and to this day informs their national sentiment.

>LOOK LOOK I SAW GREEN. THIS IS A HECKIN SATAN
MEDS. NOW.

gematriaeffect.news

search SQUID GAMES

I vaguely remember this. Something about a night club as well?

Remember when they sunk a ferry and sacrificed hundreds of children and nobody was held accountable

>spic
>tripfag
>zoomer
>meme lover
>newfag from 2015-2016

Take your meds. Thats antisemitic fake news.

satan is green