Movies unfairly forgotten

Movies unfairly forgotten

Attached: Rasen_Ring_The_Spiral-673729525-large.jpg (479x680, 43.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0237982/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kino was literally too iq for muh spooky ghost fags

Phantom of the Paradise

Attached: StoM.gif (480x270, 409.61K)

exactly, glad someone else saw it

I like the 1st hour & them fleshing out Mai as a character but the last 30+ minutes or so is a clusterfuck and no it was not too smart. They adapted elements from the book that are fundamentally impossible to square with Ringu1 because the directors/writers didn't talk to each other.

Ryƫji Takayama was a completely different character in Ringu then he was in the book, him suddenly being a book faithful villain behind it all in Rasen is impossible, he wasn't faking his shock & fear during his Ringu death for the film's audience.

i really liked that one, too. there was a tv show based on Rasen. maybe i've got nostalgia glasses on, because i saw it when it came out, but it was one of my favorite shows. there's even an episode where they go into autistic mathematical detail about the logistics if every person on the earth showed the tape to two people to save themselves. straight up stood in front of a black board explaining it.
imdb.com/title/tt0237982/
i thought this guy's hair was amazing

Attached: rasentv_4.jpg (800x452, 36.02K)

thanks user, didn't know that

just don't square it then, you dont need ringu for rasen to make sense

gives me real Femto vibes

i have this downloaded. genuinely excited to see it.

Brian De Palma's whole filmography almost.

George/Joji Iida's movies are always good for cheap but enjoyable 90's/00's J-films if that's what you're looking for. Other examples include Night Head (TV series and movie), Another Heaven, Ring (1995 TV ver.), Akagi live action

Is this good ? It seem forgoten and i want to watch it.

Attached: arton26394.jpg (910x1280, 163.63K)

Attached: Kpax.jpg (259x384, 19.41K)

I also recomend the 90s movie parasite eve, it's based on the novel and I really like it, it's more sci fi romance than horror

Attached: FB_IMG_1556468127411.jpg (500x667, 58.88K)

Attached: MV5BMjA3MDQ1OTEwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTgzMzUzMDI@._V1_.jpg (1530x2315, 2.92M)

burst city

what am i in for

>i have this downloaded. genuinely excited to see it.
Watch Ringu first. Then Spiral & then Ringu 2 which erases Spiral.

Attached: kyuubi no kitsune.jpg (476x682, 104.93K)